Author Topic: Jack Reiwoldt on Foxsports - 02/02/2014  (Read 736 times)

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Jack Reiwoldt on Foxsports - 02/02/2014
« on: February 03, 2014, 01:12:13 AM »
Jack Riewoldt's interview on Fox Sports ...

VIDEO: http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl#ooid=BsYXVoazpZh_q6hIriyfydWmo_IKbHXP

Jack Riewold believes competition for spots in the Richmond forward line will be hotter than ever this season. As the Tigers look to back-to-back finals appearances. Jumpin' Jack was targeted less and less with forward entries last year and he expects more of the same this year.

"A joke I'll be in the back pocket this year so it'll be interesting. We've got so many great option [up forward] this year - Tyrone Vickery; a young kid Ben Griffiths who's been on our list for five years now has really developed - he's a guy we'll expect to see a lot of game time this year; Shaun Hampson has obviously come across from Carlton. Look it's gonna be a real fight for spots.

And it looms as a long season for the Tigers in the media with them looking to prove they have what it takes to be regular contenders in September.

"Look to be honest, I haven't even thought one iota about finals. Preseason is just such a tough time to get through and we've been focusing on tinkering with our gameplan a little bit, tinkering our list and the way we play. Haven't even thought about September."

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
Re: Jack Reiwoldt on Foxsports - 02/02/2014
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2014, 02:34:07 AM »
only weak dogs think pre season is a tough time to get through.
He's a weak dog
Caracella and Balmey.

Offline Stripes

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2014, 11:10:30 AM »
Love to know what the 'tinkering' is?  :shh Also good to here Jack's as confident as her appears about Griffiths prospects up forward.

Offline Phil Mrakov

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • They said I could be anything so I became Phil
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2014, 11:20:08 AM »
Why didn't they aks him how many kilos he's lost
hhhaaarrgghhh hhhhaaarrggghhh hhhhaaaarrrggghh
HHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHHAAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHH

Offline yellowandback

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2014, 08:12:20 PM »
Love to know what the 'tinkering' is?  :shh Also good to here Jack's as confident as her appears about Griffiths prospects up forward.

Type that one out while in traffic this morning Stripes?  :lol
It's that simple Spud
"I discussed (it) with my three daughters, my wife and my 82-year-old mum, because it has really affected me … If those comments … were made about one of my daughters, it would make the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. I would not have liked it at all.”