Author Topic: VFL R16: Richmond vs Box Hill --- Sun. July 24 @ Punt Rd [curtain-raiser]  (Read 8459 times)

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Interesting about Elton up forward

He has been playing forward most of this year when he is available. Can take a great mark and would love him to play the remainder of the year in the firsts. If they drop McBean I would play Elton to see what he has and he has played relief ruck in the past. Like Griff he has confidence issues.

Elton arrived at Punt Rd as a junior forward when he was drafted IIRC.

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
Yeah played forward at Somerville

Online Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Proud Gang of Four member #albomustgo
Was touted as a CHF and played there originally... IIRC, also played at CHF in his first AFL match v Adelaide in 2012....
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

tony_montana

correct

when he first arrived I loved the way hed throw himself at the ball in the marking contest - no fear and attacked the ball at its highest point. His kicking was pretty bad. Since then its been all downhill

Offline Fluffy Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Yes I was realy born in Richmond
    • Canning A.R.T.S.
"Mabior Chol

Five disposals, four tackles

Only the five disposals, but I thought it was one of his best games defensively. He just had really big moments, one was a tackle in the last quarter which set up a goal, and another was going back and taking a critical mark. I think it was a huge step forward for “Marbs”. It shows that he’s coming along well as a defender for us."

Again they continue to do this.  Why ?  Has the playing guys in the other half of the ground to learn ever worked for us?
Here , kitty kitty. Here , kitty kitty.   AAAUGH!

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
Was touted as a CHF and played there originally... IIRC, also played at CHF in his first AFL match v Adelaide in 2012....

And the Rut Truck toweled him up (as you expect a veteran to do to a first gamer) and Dimma dropped him the next week ::)

Offline Willy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • All up inside ya.
Thanks all. I knew Toddy was a forward in his early years but I didn't know he'd been thrown back there this year.

Weird player. Hasn't done anything. Doesn't really look like he will in the future. But you still feel like we need to hold onto him for now at least. Guess that's the state of our tall stocks.

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
Hardwick has destroyed Todd. 2 games. First against Rutten. Dropped.  Second against an in form Cloke. Dropped.

How destroy a young man totally...... :banghead
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
Hardwick has destroyed Todd. 2 games. First against Rutten. Dropped.  Second against an in form Cloke. Dropped.

How destroy a young man totally...... :banghead

Both in complete opposite positions. Unreal. Todd hasn't done himself any favours either though...