Author Topic: Rate our 2014 draft effort  (Read 6115 times)

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
Re: Rate our 2014 draft effort
« Reply #45 on: December 01, 2014, 01:18:10 PM »
We need to go back and look at the Tambling, Myres and Patterson draft, were some of you as critical back then, were some of you excited?

We all know the way it turned out....I just have a better feeling about this draft.
I'd say that's one of the reasons why there is some trepidation about our draftees

Agree and if it ends up like the Tambling draft or players after our picked that were rated and playing better than ours (second and third rounders) like the Heppal draft than we will need to look at our recruiting team.
I agree WAT, I too have a good feeling about our selections especially Menadue. So why not be positive?? After all there is plenty of time to be negative, Dooks is just the guy waiting in his sleeping bag outside a new store that is selling the first ever aerosol can of doom and gloom just so he can say he was the first person to get one!   ;D

:lol
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"