Author Topic: Assistant coach Ben Rutten to get Tigers rolling, says Hardwick (afl site)  (Read 3463 times)

Offline the claw

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
Re: Assistant coach Ben Rutten to get Tigers rolling, says Hardwick (afl site)
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2015, 10:02:10 PM »
Ffs this isnt about if they are actually good coaches, or at least not my point. Its how much do you think players will respect a duds opinion? Are we really in a position to have only recent players as development coaches?

And claw its already been pointed out those guys tried coaching else where first
well forgive me for missing smokesters post. should i find a quite corner and slash my wrists.  ;D

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2015, 10:03:32 PM »
Rance and Dusty have left, need to rebuild by getting rid of the deadwood, Rutten has to go

You all know it

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2015, 10:28:34 PM »
Ffs this isnt about if they are actually good coaches, or at least not my point. Its how much do you think players will respect a duds opinion? Are we really in a position to have only recent players as development coaches?

And claw its already been pointed out those guys tried coaching else where first
well forgive me for missing smokesters post. should i find a quite corner and slash my wrists.  ;D

Yes, I would have thought you had my insightful posts on speed dial.    :whistle     ;D ;D ;D

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
« Reply #18 on: February 07, 2015, 03:20:13 AM »
Oh my lord
"Sliding doors moment.
If Damian Barrett had a brain
Then its made of sh#t" Dont Argue - 2/8/2018