Author Topic: Richmond recruiting officer Luke Williams' draft review & rookie draft preview  (Read 841 times)

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Richmond recruiting officer Luke Williams is a special guest on a bumper post-draft edition of the Club’s podcast phenomenon ‘Talking Tigers’.

Williams provides the TT listeners with an insightful summary of how the Tigers fared in the AFL’s National Draft, held earlier this week.

He outlines the playing attributes of the three Tiger draftees, Daniel Rioli, Oleg Markov and Nathan Broad, discusses the AFL’s new bidding system, which the Club utilised on the night, as well as how the new draft technology system operated, and takes a look at tomorrow’s rookie draft.

Watch here: http://www.richmondfc.com.au/news/2015-11-26/talking-tigers-postdraft-special-edition

Offline torch

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • 28YrM&8YrMRC 🏆🏆🏆 ‘17, ‘19-‘20; 2 x Attendee 🐯
What time does the Rookie start?

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Close your mouth pls, we are not a codfish
10am tomorrow

so in reality about 1130

edit: i dont know what day it is
Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
I thought it was today?

Pre season was 9am I think and then rookie follows on.

Offline Stalin

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Close your mouth pls, we are not a codfish
I thought it was today?

Pre season was 9am I think and then rookie follows on.

i looked again and afl website says; 2015 NAB AFL Pre-Season Draft

WHEN: Friday, November 27, 11.05am AEDT

- See more at: http://www.afl.com.au/news/2015-08-17/when-and-where-is-the-2015-nab-afl-draft#sthash.e1B52r2B.dpuf

so that would be today  :clapping

my apologies

i would like ther all australian ruckman  :pray
Then he grabbed two chopsticks and stuck them in his mouth , pretending to be a walrus