Author Topic: Tambling = Next Cupido!  (Read 1300 times)

Offline Razorblade

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
Tambling = Next Cupido!
« on: November 07, 2005, 02:08:54 AM »
Time for some controversy ey!  :thumbsup

;D

Offline cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade
Re: Tambling = Next Cupido!
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2005, 10:00:13 AM »
No controversy here razor, I couldn't be ruted getting into all that BF poo. Happy to sit back and see how he goes over the next few years. Looks to have the talent and the only query on the young man was his injury prone ness (speculation) pre draft, not a good start lets hope it doesn't continue and he can get on the park more often this year either for Richmond or Coburg. Some of the people around that think these kids should be stepping staight into grown mans footy need to have a look at themselves. They aren't all Deledio's and have time on there side no rush (panic stations yet).
Could be a future star, let's wait and see.

I was wrapped when we snagged him in the draft and there is a few years to go before we know who made the right choices - somehow I think some supporters of other clubs may end up with eggs on their faces a few years down the track. :thumbsup

Offline Razorblade

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2005, 12:17:53 PM »
Yes i also worry about how injury prone he'll become in his later years of footy.

I refuse to cheer for him thought until he kicks a Brown-esque snap goal out of a pocket, yes 55m goals on the run is good, but nothing beats those pocket snaps!  :rollin

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2005, 05:02:49 PM »
Cupido only plays forward while Tambling is willing to run and work his way up the field. That goal against the Hawks where Tambo forced the turnover from Hay in the middle of the ground, dished off the footy via the handball then ran on to collect the return handball and sprinted before slotting it home. There was also that clever knock on through a pack to a teammate when he was on the Hawthorn goal side at half-back. Although Tambling is still pretty raw and has a long way to go IMO he at least has the work ethic. As CUB said it's a case of wait and see.

Cupido also had shoulder problems when he was up in Brisbane which kept him off the park.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline Rodgerramjet

• OER - CONTRIBUTOR
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Never cast pearls before swine.
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2005, 03:19:39 PM »
I hope not
The lips of Wisdom are closed, except to the ears of Understanding.

Offline tigertough12

• Future Richmond star
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2005, 03:01:16 PM »
 :banghead what a ridiculous thread  :banghead

Offline Piping Shrike

• Premiership Captain
  • Nothing today
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2005, 05:04:48 PM »

Personally, I think Cupido = Next Tambling. I also think Dulcify = Next Veandercross. Add to that the thought that Cupido = Next Railings = Next Mario Milano and I think we can conclude that TW should send Tambling to Lindsay Park for the pre-season.

Should anyone on this site have any other equations you would like solved, please let me know.

Offline Razorblade

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2005, 07:00:16 PM »
If anyone thinks this is a "serious" thread, well, yeah, good for you!  :help

Offline bluey_21

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Road Runner
« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2005, 11:32:07 AM »
No way is tambling the next cupido