Author Topic: Get Leppa back!  (Read 1327 times)

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
Re: Get Leppa back!
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2016, 01:04:15 PM »
The three losers
dimmer, Lepper and Vossy.

Hang onto Chaplin as well and we'll have the four poomen of the apolocalypse
"Sliding doors moment.
If Damian Barrett had a brain
Then its made of sh#t" Dont Argue - 2/8/2018

Offline Owl

• Magnificent Bastard
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Bring me TWO chickens
« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2016, 03:27:59 PM »
yeah, real losers, struggling to walk around with their premiership medallions dragging them down Ox.  Lepper was a good assistant coach, and it was very telling when he left, we started going to poo.  Brisbane is a dogpile and he is the poor bastard carrying the can for a pack of millenial turds who want everything for nothing.  They are going to need some nasty bastard like Leigh Mathews to get back in there and take no prisoners.  It is probably exactly what we need too, a nasty no rubbish coach who doesn't want to be your mate but wants you to do your highly paid job.
Lots of people name their swords......

Offline Eat_em_Alive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2016, 04:10:39 PM »
yeah, real losers, struggling to walk around with their premiership medallions dragging them down Ox.  Lepper was a good assistant coach, and it was very telling when he left, we started going to poo.  Brisbane is a dogpile and he is the poor bastard carrying the can for a pack of millenial turds who want everything for nothing.  They are going to need some nasty bastard like Leigh Mathews to get back in there and take no prisoners.  It is probably exactly what we need too, a nasty no rubbish coach who doesn't want to be your mate but wants you to do your highly paid job.

well said and on point.
The anywhere, anytime Tigers.
E A T  E M  A L I V E  M O F O S

Offline Owl

• Magnificent Bastard
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Bring me TWO chickens
« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2016, 06:15:37 AM »
I will grant my points are often abstract but I am always on them
Lots of people name their swords......

Online Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019.2020
« Reply #19 on: August 31, 2016, 05:25:04 PM »
:clapping
The club that keeps giving.