Author Topic: Chris Scott Presser v Dimmer presser.  (Read 5440 times)

naturaldisaster

Re: Chris Scott Presser v Dimmer presser.
« Reply #30 on: September 24, 2016, 01:00:42 PM »
There is more to coaching then tactics...

If he couldn't coach he wouldn't be a coach at afl level, he can coach, he is just too stubborn and conservative to take us any further.

I don't really know what your problem is, I may have been a bit harsh on this board I'll admit that, but I don't need to be attacked and accused of trolling every time I post. We are all tigers supporters here so why the bitchfights??

naturaldisaster

« Reply #31 on: September 24, 2016, 01:07:33 PM »
Also I'm not a Hardwick supporter, I just don't think he is as bad as he is made out to be. He will be gone by round 10 at least.

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
« Reply #32 on: September 24, 2016, 03:35:28 PM »

If he couldn't coach he wouldn't be a coach at afl level, he can coach, he is just too stubborn and conservative to take us any further.

I don't really know what your problem is, I may have been a bit harsh on this board I'll admit that, but I don't need to be attacked and accused of trolling every time I post. We are all tigers supporters here so why the bitchfights??

When did i attack you and when did i say you were a troll? I called your view stunning and that it was madness.

Surely you are not that precious

"Sliding doors moment.
If Damian Barrett had a brain
Then its made of sh#t" Dont Argue - 2/8/2018

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #33 on: September 24, 2016, 03:38:17 PM »
Guess again

naturaldisaster

« Reply #34 on: September 24, 2016, 03:53:05 PM »

When did i attack you and when did i say you were a troll? I called your view stunning and that it was madness.

Surely you are not that precious

I wasn't referring to you there

I was  referring to your post in the first part of mine but the second part I wasn't..  My post was misleading, so that's my bad.

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
« Reply #35 on: September 24, 2016, 04:13:31 PM »
This one told me to 'go back to oer with the other so and so's ' when i posted on BigFooty :snidegrin
Caracella and Balmey.

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Proud Gang of Four member #albomustgo
« Reply #36 on: September 24, 2016, 04:23:51 PM »
Don't mention the war.....:shh
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Offline Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #37 on: September 24, 2016, 05:13:33 PM »
You really think Chris Scott was the architect of the flag in 2011?  :lol
He subsequently led to 10th before getting the best player in the competition and very nearly went out in straight sets in the finals.
Cats have a soft underbelly and a rigid game plan.

You really think Geelong losing a prelim to Sydney justifies things or somehow puts our ineptness in context? Subsequently came 10th  eh? Like 5 seasons after he took over? Scott's missed one final series in 6 seasons....yeah he nearly went out in straight sets but didn't ....but hey it was only against the triple defending premiers & the minor premiers...not North or the 9th placed team only in the finals by default....how's Halfstep going with the 5 of best  players the clubs' had in 30 years on his list? You know, his "best list ever"? If only our underbelly was a soft as Geelong's.....so soft they can give us a 6 goal start at 3/4 time and still win ...btw has Halfstep beaten Scott in a competitive match yet?

You're the one who brought Chris Scott into it. I just don't rate Chris Scott as a coach, tactically poor again last night - bringing Lachie Henderson in to play forward, what are your thoughts on that idea? J
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #38 on: September 24, 2016, 06:28:26 PM »
This one told me to 'go back to oer with the other so and so's ' when i posted on BigFooty :snidegrin

I thought you were perma banned on there

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Proud Gang of Four member #albomustgo
« Reply #39 on: September 24, 2016, 08:06:47 PM »
You really think Chris Scott was the architect of the flag in 2011?  :lol
He subsequently led to 10th before getting the best player in the competition and very nearly went out in straight sets in the finals.
Cats have a soft underbelly and a rigid game plan.

You really think Geelong losing a prelim to Sydney justifies things or somehow puts our ineptness in context? Subsequently came 10th  eh? Like 5 seasons after he took over? Scott's missed one final series in 6 seasons....yeah he nearly went out in straight sets but didn't ....but hey it was only against the triple defending premiers & the minor premiers...not North or the 9th placed team only in the finals by default....how's Halfstep going with the 5 of best  players the clubs' had in 30 years on his list? You know, his "best list ever"? If only our underbelly was a soft as Geelong's.....so soft they can give us a 6 goal start at 3/4 time and still win ...btw has Halfstep beaten Scott in a competitive match yet?

You're the one who brought Chris Scott into it. I just don't rate Chris Scott as a coach, tactically poor again last night - bringing Lachie Henderson in to play forward, what are your thoughts on that idea? J

I brought Chris Scott into it? On a thread about Chris Scott? Fancy that.

Yep was crap coaching - but Scott has runs on the board - Halfstep is still on a big fat duck egg.

Reckon Halfstep would've just rocked up to Geelong in 2011 and steered them to another flag? Probably would've moved Johnson to the back pocket, Selwood to half back and played Hawkins as a high half-forward.

"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Offline Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #40 on: September 24, 2016, 08:42:42 PM »
Reality is the Cats are 2 and 6 in finals since 2011, that includes an Isaac Smith brain fade after the siren.
I think this thread would be better comparing almost anyone else to Dimma.
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #41 on: September 24, 2016, 08:51:37 PM »
I didn't think it was the coaching records but the pressers being compared

Offline MintOnLamb

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • You have to think anyway, so why not think big? DT
« Reply #42 on: September 24, 2016, 10:58:00 PM »
Who cares?