Author Topic: Francis Jackson's post-draft review interviews [merged]  (Read 6350 times)

FlashGordon

Re: Francis Jackson's post-draft review interviews [merged]
« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2016, 11:03:00 AM »
FJ on the RFC website:

At this stage last year, we wouldn’t have thought Daniel (Rioli) would have the impact and play as many games as he did (during 2016).  So, we really look forward to Shai being able to emulate Daniel’s feats.”

This is why we are a basket case of the highest order. What games was this dud watching that has him making these ludicrous delusional statements.  Daniel impacted about 0.004 games you fool. He is a work in progress that we HOPE continues to improve so he can have the impact you so stupidly suggest he had last year.
Daniel impacted a little more than that. He didn't hit the score board much but watching him live, he ran himself ragged putting pressure on the opposition backs. Did you actually watch him?

Yes i did and I will leave the debate at that.  I dont think you get it, so its no point going on. 

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2016, 11:12:44 AM »
Shai was more highly rated than Rioli ever was at the same stage. Would love them too develop a chemistry between the two of them. They will give opposition backs headaches for many years.
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Proud Gang of Four member #albomustgo
« Reply #17 on: November 28, 2016, 02:46:12 PM »
i think colts is wafl u/19

Ah well then it becomes a bit more impressive

Colts is WAFL U/19s.

He actually kicked 37 goals from 15 colts games this season.

He bagged 7.0 in a BOG game against East Perth Colts (who ended up being losing grandfinalists) in Round 22 and carried that form into the finals. He kicked 8 goals in the 2 Colts finals he played in (4 goals in each game) which were both losses. Was in Souths' best players both times.

South Fremantle's league side was strong this year, but I am a little surprised he didn't crack a league game this year.

Can't win a final....should fit right in... :gotigers
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
« Reply #18 on: November 28, 2016, 03:45:42 PM »
i think colts is wafl u/19

Ah well then it becomes a bit more impressive

Colts is WAFL U/19s.

He actually kicked 37 goals from 15 colts games this season.

He bagged 7.0 in a BOG game against East Perth Colts (who ended up being losing grandfinalists) in Round 22 and carried that form into the finals. He kicked 8 goals in the 2 Colts finals he played in (4 goals in each game) which were both losses. Was in Souths' best players both times.

South Fremantle's league side was strong this year, but I am a little surprised he didn't crack a league game this year.

Can't win a final....should fit right in... :gotigers

Will be a god to the 'just happy to play finals' brigade then

Bigger question is, will he crack Cotch's 9 disposals record?
"Sliding doors moment.
If Damian Barrett had a brain
Then its made of sh#t" Dont Argue - 2/8/2018

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #19 on: November 28, 2016, 05:38:31 PM »
FJ on the RFC website:

At this stage last year, we wouldn’t have thought Daniel (Rioli) would have the impact and play as many games as he did (during 2016).  So, we really look forward to Shai being able to emulate Daniel’s feats.”

This is why we are a basket case of the highest order. What games was this dud watching that has him making these ludicrous delusional statements.  Daniel impacted about 0.004 games you fool. He is a work in progress that we HOPE continues to improve so he can have the impact you so stupidly suggest he had last year.
Daniel impacted a little more than that. He didn't hit the score board much but watching him live, he ran himself ragged putting pressure on the opposition backs. Did you actually watch him?

Yes i did and I will leave the debate at that.  I dont think you get it, so its no point going on.

What debate? All you said was someones opinion is ludicrous and saying he impacted on 0.004 games. When someone else put some substance behind their opinion (i.e. pressuring opposition) you say debate over? :lol

FlashGordon

« Reply #20 on: November 28, 2016, 05:48:21 PM »
FJ on the RFC website:

What debate? All you said was someones opinion is ludicrous and saying he impacted on 0.004 games. When someone else put some substance behind their opinion (i.e. pressuring opposition) you say debate over? :lol

yeah i stated that FJ's statements were delusional and ludicrous.  He played in the FL and didnt impact the scoreboard. I am not knocking the kid, i got time for him but to say he was anything above promising is really clutching for straws at this stage.  We have had a truckload of players who pressured the opposition, we even re-modelled Morris to be that type of player too. It means nought if we he dont make it on the scoreboard

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #21 on: November 28, 2016, 06:17:02 PM »
FJ on the RFC website:

yeah i stated that FJ's statements were delusional and ludicrous.  He played in the FL and didnt impact the scoreboard. I am not knocking the kid, i got time for him but to say he was anything above promising is really clutching for straws at this stage.  We have had a truckload of players who pressured the opposition, we even re-modelled Morris to be that type of player too. It means nought if we he dont make it on the scoreboard
So I suppose his Rising star nomination was for .06 of a game (0.004x15 games)?  :lol
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.