Author Topic: The e-mail to Hardwick/Balme Thursday Night  (Read 2920 times)

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: The e-mail to Hardwick/Balme Thursday Night
« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2017, 06:39:02 PM »
Of course they have the right to demand such an audience. FFS.  ::)

Yeah not like any of us pay their salary ::)

Offline Owl

• Magnificent Bastard
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Bring me TWO chickens
« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2017, 10:43:11 PM »
someone should pay me a salary and ill give them my stuffing awesome opinions on whatever they like
Lots of people name their swords......

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #17 on: March 29, 2017, 08:51:45 AM »
someone should pay me a salary and ill give them my stuffing awesome opinions on whatever they like

Would we be able to bitch and moan incessantly to you?

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2017, 11:57:17 AM »
Your husbands' name is unusual but I had a cat called Asterix once.

LMAO

Just Imagine if all football clubs took any notice of the bar flies and felt a need to reply to the "experts" (sorry WAT) with no inside knowledge, who want to give advice or expect answers as such.
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Online Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019.2020
« Reply #19 on: March 30, 2017, 12:58:01 PM »
When the administrators and coaches have done there time at a club amd left it in a mess who do the new coaches and administrators come to with their new false hopes and 8 year plans that become a 3 year shortcut?

It's the bitching, moaning supporters that see and hear the same bulltish every regime making the same mistakes over and over and over again.

........but we are just armchair critics that should just keep quiet and never ask any questions for the sake of stability.
And we should all just accept that we aren't a tackling team just to be told the next season that we are a tackling team because that's how we should play and just forget that we've been told for seven years that tackling is not really that important.  :rollin

The club that keeps giving.

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #20 on: March 30, 2017, 01:13:52 PM »
You could always take up lawn bowls

Offline torch

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • 28YrM&8YrMRC 🏆🏆🏆 ‘17, ‘19-‘20; 2 x Attendee 🐯
« Reply #21 on: April 14, 2017, 09:33:14 AM »
Richmond e-mailed back ...

Hello ***

Thank you for your email and loyal supporter as a Tigers Member. In regards to the points you made regarding team selection, the coaching staff  have done a great job to turn our game around in the last 6 months. The first 3 rounds have been very exciting and the pressure displayed by all players has been a trade mark of our game.

As you can see Taylor hunt had been playing in the VFL, while Jayden Short and Ben Lennon have both played in the AFL side over the last couple of weeks. These 2 have been rewarded with good form and shown they can play a role in our AFL side. If Markov, Ellis and Menadue continue to perform consistently in the VFL they will put pressure on players to hold their spot. This is a great sign for the depth of our list when we have multiple players competing for spots.

In regards to Anthony Miles he is a great clearance an contested ball player but our midfielders have done a great job in the first 3 weeks, our forward line has also been very dynamic and applied a lot of forward half pressure creating scoring opportunities  from turn overs. We hope you have enjoyed the first 3 weeks and we look forward to the rest of 2017.

Kind regards,

Offline yandb

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #22 on: April 14, 2017, 09:49:13 AM »
Richmond e-mailed back ...

Hello ***

Thank you for your email and loyal supporter as a Tigers Member. In regards to the points you made regarding team selection, the coaching staff  have done a great job to turn our game around in the last 6 months. The first 3 rounds have been very exciting and the pressure displayed by all players has been a trade mark of our game.

As you can see Taylor hunt had been playing in the VFL, while Jayden Short and Ben Lennon have both played in the AFL side over the last couple of weeks. These 2 have been rewarded with good form and shown they can play a role in our AFL side. If Markov, Ellis and Menadue continue to perform consistently in the VFL they will put pressure on players to hold their spot. This is a great sign for the depth of our list when we have multiple players competing for spots.

In regards to Anthony Miles he is a great clearance an contested ball player but our midfielders have done a great job in the first 3 weeks, our forward line has also been very dynamic and applied a lot of forward half pressure creating scoring opportunities  from turn overs. We hope you have enjoyed the first 3 weeks and we look forward to the rest of 2017.

Kind regards,

Not a bad reply to the original post, a bit of spin but most factual and a respectful reply. 8/10