Author Topic: Richhmond F.C Public relations articles - an independent watch  (Read 824 times)

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Richhmond F.C Public relations articles - an independent watch
« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2017, 04:28:15 PM »
^^ More or less the definition of PR. What's your point?

Probably that it's a waste of money for the club and that money could be better spent elsewhere

Dougeytherichmondfan

« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2017, 04:44:08 PM »

Probably that it's a waste of money for the club and that money could be better spent elsewhere

A reasonable point if you can find the figures on how much we spend on PR. I'm guessing its really not much.

Just sounds like a "I'm sick of reading the rubbish the club spins" thread - which I sympathize with but at the end of the day every club does it, we're going to do it for the medium term and I don't think it really costs us much in the scheme of things. I rarely, if ever, visit the official club website.

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2017, 05:11:04 PM »

A reasonable point if you can find the figures on how much we spend on PR. I'm guessing its really not much.

Have heard from my inside sources at the club is that you are correct it is not much at all, a part time job for a recent journalism graduate who just spins poo for the gullible

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #18 on: May 04, 2017, 05:20:15 PM »
Yes but is that still too much?

Online Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #19 on: May 04, 2017, 05:41:04 PM »
Yes but is that still too much?

Will it make the boat go faster?
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Offline Owl

• Magnificent Bastard
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Bring me TWO chickens
« Reply #20 on: May 05, 2017, 11:09:24 AM »
Lots of people name their swords......

Offline tdy

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #21 on: May 05, 2017, 09:19:33 PM »
They need someone who really understands propaganda. You need credibility and after 7 years Hardwick has lost most of it with the fans. He is on a knifes edge this year. Win a final or else.

Online Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #22 on: May 06, 2017, 07:34:22 AM »
They need someone who really understands propaganda. You need credibility and after 7 years Hardwick has lost most of it with the fans. He is on a knifes edge this year. Win a final or else.

They should just issue this post after a loss.  :cheers
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.