Author Topic: Well Done Richmond  (Read 732 times)

Offline King Cook

• Tiger Rookie
  • For We're From Tigerland
Well Done Richmond
« on: July 02, 2006, 06:58:30 PM »
Hello to all Richmond supporters. I am a Collingwood supporter and will like to congratulate you on the win against our boys today.

You guys were just more commited and hungry for the 4 points while Collingwood were soft and just lacked run. I wasnt shocked because Pies dont play good in the wet.

Your team was fantastic today I underestimated the quality of some of your players.

Hope to see your team come against the Pies again in September :thumbsup

Moi

Re: Well Done Richmond
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2006, 08:00:07 PM »
Not sure if Collingwood took us for granted or we played above ourselves, but we'll take the win.
Making the 8 for the first time this year is a great reward for a lot of the work Tezza has done this year.  He's had the guts to play kids and they've really shone.

Oh, for another 1980, KC lol

Stuff that dreams are made of, but i'm not getting ahead of myself just yet.

Thanks for your best wishes  :thumbsup

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
Re: Well Done Richmond
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2006, 09:07:38 PM »
Thanks KC for reminding me there are decent Collingwood supporters out there.

We had three blokes and in particular one pie "fan" near us who was throwing down one plastic cup full of Bourbon after the other and had just 3 words in his vocabulary. The stereotypical Collingwood supporter that makes everyone hate your Club. Thankfully we thrashed you guys and in the end the comebacks to this loser were just too easy  ;). It got heated at one stage  :shh but after Didak stuffed up in the Pie forward and Richmond scored a goal on the rebound, this loser cracked the sooks and walked off. The funniest day at the footy I've ever had  :rollin
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd