Author Topic: Blake Caracella says Richmond must evolve to stay at the pinnacle of AFL (H-Sun)  (Read 4435 times)

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
One who in his eighth year doesn't take the side to 13th for a start.
Why don't you blame the then assistants for that? :shh

And in doing so, lay the blame at Dimmer,'s feet who hand picked them.

There's nowhere to go on this, Y&B.
We all make mistakes. The point is correcting them and that's what happened. Where to now Ox?
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
Without the assistance he currently has, he couldn't sustain the success.

People are applauding the fact he was " man enough to change"

For stuffs sake.
Caracella and Balmey.

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
Without the assistance he currently has, he couldn't sustain the success.

People are applauding the fact he was " man enough to change"

For stuffs sake.

The players love him. He is the best man to manage the team. Caracella and Leppitch are great tacticians and line coaches. They complement him in his areas of weakness.

Do you really think that one man can possess all qualities? I have a few friends that are Hawthorn supporters and always tell me how poor a match day coach Clarkson is. The days of one man doing it all are long gone.
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

Offline yandb

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
It would be good if the club would acknowledge the role of the assistants this season or would that be tantamount to admitting Hardwick stuffed up the entire 2016 season.

Dougeytherichmondfan

It would be good if the club would acknowledge the role of the assistants this season or would that be tantamount to admitting Hardwick stuffed up the entire 2016 season.
Thr club has acknowledged 2016 was a disaster and the blame has been firmly put on Harwick.

Honestly, what more do you people want?

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame

Don't you mean the assistants stuffed up the entire 2016 season?

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame

Don't you mean the assistants stuffed up the entire 2016 season?

Good point, I think we need clarification on when Dimma was/is the figurehead and when he wasn't/isn't

Offline Owl

• Magnificent Bastard
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Bring me TWO chickens
HAHAH so it was all Dimma's fault when we were losing but the assistants fault when we win.  Interesting logic.
Lots of people name their swords......

Offline Owl

• Magnificent Bastard
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Bring me TWO chickens
I think in the future, it would be great to set Caracella up to take the reigns. Keep Dimma in an admin role, he is now a legend of the club, he broke the curse.  But rignt now, we just got the chemistry right to get a flag, comprehensively.  Milk it while it is still working then change when it is going off the boil.  Caracella is obviously has something special to bring and we would be mugs not to try and keep him in the fold for the future.
Lots of people name their swords......