Author Topic: Next batch of delistings?  (Read 1612 times)

Offline Captain__Blood

• Premiership Captain
  • For We're From Tigerland
Next batch of delistings?
« on: December 15, 2005, 08:52:20 AM »
Who do we reckon is playing for there spot 2007 onwards this season? I reckon a couple who would want to have big years:

Senior List: 
1. Joel Bowden 
2. Patrick Bowden
3. Nathan Brown 
4. Travis Casserley
5. Mark Chaffey
6. Mark Coughlan 
7. Brett Deledio 
8. Nathan Foley
9. Darren Gaspar  (vet - outside)
10. Ray Hall
11. Brent Hartigan
12. Cleve Hughes
13. Chris Hyde
14. Daniel Jackson 
15. Kane Johnson 
16. Andrew Kellaway 
17. Trent Knobel 
18. Andrew Krakouer
19. Dean Limbach 
20. Luke McGuane
21. Danny Meyer 
22. Kelvin Moore 
23. Chris Newman
24. Jarrad Oakley-Nicholls
25. Adam Pattison
26. Kayne Pettifer
27. Dean Polo
28. Andrew Raines
29. Matthew Richardson  (vet - inside)
30. Thomas Roach
31. David Rodan 
32. Jay Schulz
33. Troy Simmonds
34. Greg Stafford 
35. Richard Tambling
36. Will Thursfield
37. Greg Tivendale
38. Shane Tuck
39. Matthew White

Rookie List: 
1. Angus Graham
2. Cameron Howat
3. Jeremy Humm

4.   -
5.   -

Would have liked to include Krakouer & Rodan but both have long term contract I beleive.

Big year for the 3rd year player/2003 crop IMO.

Offline Razorblade

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Next batch of delistings?
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2005, 01:57:49 PM »
There was a thread where a few people done similar lists a couple of weeks ago, i forget what its called though!

PuntRdRoar

« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2005, 03:23:40 PM »
Under the pump in no order of preference:

Howat- Rookie: Needs to show something early or its goodbye
Humm- Rookie: See Howat
Tivendale- No explanation needed
Thursfield- Probably safe but not guaranteed anything I wouldnt have thought.
Stafford- Should retire
Schulz- May be traded if he doesnt show something, depends if someone offers an early pick- we might take it.
Rodan- Wasnt starring before injury, Average player- Unlikely to be in next RFC Premiership side.
Roach- Roachy needs to show something- I feel his in trouble though
Moore- Seems to have gone backwards- Final year to prove worth
McGuane- May seem harsh, but needs to play well at Coburg Seniors, Plenty of KPPs available in next years draft as well
Limbach- See McGuane
Krakouer- Isnt quick, gets paid very well, I think he's in trouble if he doesnt fire next season- major  trade possibility
Hall- needs to improve again, dont know- after all this time question marks still remain- trade possibility
Gaspar- Getting on, Final year of contract, Gets paid heaps- Miller may decide time to go home Darren- Trade Possibility
Foley- Needs to show something more than last year, if not could be delisted
Chaffey- Turnovers costly, Better options available of half back and back pockets for mine- Trade Possibility

The players in bold are the ones seriously under the pump for mine. Clubs cant consistently finish towards the bottom and the supporters say you cant sack him hes good. All these players named- probably wont be in Richmonds next premiership side.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2005, 01:44:32 PM by RampagingTiger »

Offline bluey_21

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Road Runner
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2005, 12:02:40 PM »
If they are out of contract i'd like to see chaffey, tivendale, limbach, stafford, moore and humm go.

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2005, 04:53:18 PM »
Humm is only a rookie so like Howat is only on a one year deal. Also a FF pointed out, Humm is ineligible in 2007 so he'll have to do something incredible to crack a senior list spot. He'd need us to get a long term injury then show good form in the seniors. Very unlikely.

According to Royal in the EOTT, Chaffey and Tivs haven’t joined in full training as they've been recovering from surgery. Their chances of being around in 2007 were dodgy at best anyway and not being able to do a full preseason won't help.

Stafford to retire.

A big year for many of our 2003 draftees - Roach, Jackson, Raines, Foley and Moore.  Need to show they are capable of good AFL footy or they'll be out.

Limbach and McGuane need to progress to at least Coburg seniors.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline Captain__Blood

• Premiership Captain
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2005, 05:38:24 PM »
If they are out of contract i'd like to see chaffey, tivendale, limbach, stafford, moore and humm go.

:P

Moi

« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2006, 11:43:49 PM »
Bump - this list will be huge by the end of the year if we keep on going lol

I'm adding Kellaway  ???

Moi

« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2006, 11:45:03 PM »
We need a list of the contracts, MT - no hurry lol

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2006, 12:08:59 AM »
We need a list of the contracts, MT - no hurry lol

There's a stickied thread of one at the top of this board (first post of thread and updated)  :wallywink.

Unsure about J.Bowden, Hyde, Jackson, Johnson, Kellaway, Pettifer and your boy Rainesy.

Ox

« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2006, 01:09:54 AM »
Dunno about delistings per say but these players are not what we need with a view for a solid future

OUR BELOVED LEADERS

J Bowden - The most gutless girl in the comp.If i was an opposition player,I would relish playing off him.Gets pushed around like a fuken rag doll all the time and comes of looking like a Pillow biter when he musters the courage to confront his attackers.
What a god dam joke of a situation he is

P Bowden -  LMAO

G Tivendale - Another candidate for pea heart of the millenium.It's like using a 1983 pulsar to haul horse trailers accross the Nullabor,only difference is the Pulsar would eventually arrive and wouldn't have acted like a dikhead over the years

D Gaspar = Didn't this dude die 3 years ago ? FU kced if i know how he can still be a respected leader.He plays his own game and hardly ever does the team thing.Tionks he is actaully as good as the money we threw at him.

A Kellaway - Compare him to any other similar type player in the league and you will have a list of deficiencies the length of a srbent toilet paper roll.

M Richardson -  Sad really.Tries his ass off but was never gonna be as good as he was toid.Has played above himself for his whole career...unfortunately when one misses set shots from 20 metres out with alarming frequency.,and i mean on the full.,one fails to qualify as a real contender.To disagree is to merely dismiss fact

K Johnson -  clearly misjudged when drafted - John Pturaesque.As for his captains presence - /??? WTF Is it ?
He'd only be effective if he was surrounded by players better than he.A ridiculous choice for captain when u think about it.
He was chosen because he played in 2 Grannies with the Crows.If the plan was to replace the Matty Knights role then they fu kced up.- again Couldn't direct a record

G Stafford - Stafford is a sneaky so and so.I dont believe he is such a Richmond person as he makes out.Breaks down too musch
M Chaffey - whatever dude
I could add more but most of those left at least have youth..

The above have been incapacitated by bad administration,Ridiculously BAD COACHING and a failure to produce any type of consistency due to the uncontrollable circumstances implemented by the governing forces that be.

Apart from Richardson,there isn't a real heart between the lot of them.

Again - Bad decision making.

We are easily 5 years away from even playing A Grade AFL football,let alone finals.

What's stopping us ? See above list for many of the onfield reasons
« Last Edit: April 03, 2006, 04:07:18 PM by one-eyed »

Offline JohnF

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • ROFLMAO
« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2006, 01:48:26 PM »
Dunno about delistings per say but these players are not what we need with a view for a solid future

OUR BELOVED LEADERS

J Bowden - The most gutless girl in the comp.If i was an opposition player,I would relish playing off him.Gets pushed around like a fuken rag doll all the time and comes of looking like a Pillow biter when he musters the courage to confront his attackers.

P Bowden -  LMAO

G Tivendale - Another candidate for pea heart of the millenium.It's like using a 1983 pulsar to haul horse trailers accross the Nullabor,only difference is the Pulsar would eventually arrive and wouldn't have acted like a dikhead over the years

D Gaspar = Didn't this dude die 3 years ago ? FU kced if i know how he can still be a respected leader.He plays his own game and hardly ever does the team thing.Tionks he is actaully as good as the money we threw at him.

A Kellaway - Compare him to any other similar type player in the league and you will have a list of deficiencies the length of a srbent toilet paper roll.

M Richardson -  Sad really.Tries his ass off but was never gonna be as good as he was toid.Has played above himself for his whole career...unfortunately when one misses set shots from 20 metres out with alarming frequency.,and i mean on the full.,one fails to qualify as a real contender.To disagree is to merely dismiss fact

K Johnson -  clearly misjudged when drafted - John Pturaesque.As for his captains presence - /??? WTF Is it ?
He'd only be effective if he was surrounded by players better than he.A ridiculous choice for captain when u think about it.
He was chosen because he played in 2 Grannies with the Crows.If the plan was to replace the Matty Knights role then they fu kced up.- again Couldn't direct a record

G Stafford - Stafford is a sneaky so and so. I dont believe he is such a Richmond person as he makes out.Breaks down too musch

The above have been incapacitated by bad administration,Ridiculously BAD COACHING and a failure to produce any type of consistency due to the uncontrollable circumstances implemented by the governing forces that be.

We are easily 5 years away from even playing A Grade AFL football,let alone finals.

Never fail to laugh my ass off after reading your stylised rants, no matter what the truth or falsity status of your post may be. On the whole I agree here though. Our leadership group is an absolute joke.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2006, 04:07:57 PM by one-eyed »

Offline 1980

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2006, 06:13:43 PM »

OUR BELOVED LEADERS

P Bowden -  LMAO

G Stafford - Stafford is a sneaky so and so.I dont believe he is such a Richmond person as he makes out.Breaks down too musch

I wish I'd written this post. stuffn top drawer stuff

Offline bluey_21

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Road Runner
« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2006, 09:58:05 PM »
Who do we reckon is playing for there spot 2007 onwards this season? I reckon a couple who would want to have big years:

28. Andrew Raines
Big year for the 3rd year player/2003 crop IMO.

No way is Rainesy going to get de-listed. His game against Murphy was impressive. Although Murphy finished on top, you'd expect that with the amount of ball their foward-line was fed