Author Topic: Tigers Grand Final clapper & poster pack (Herald-Sun)  (Read 661 times)

Online one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Tigers Grand Final clapper & poster pack (Herald-Sun)
« on: September 25, 2019, 05:11:51 PM »

Get your BONUS Tigers Grand Final Clapper

Herald Sun
25 September 2019

The Herald Sun is releasing an exclusive Tigers Grand Final Clapper for competing in this season’s AFL Grand Final.

The Tigers clapper features artwork by the sports cartoonist David “Macca” MacArthur and will be available as a bonus with the purchase of the Herald Sun newspaper from participating newsagents.

Tigers: Thursday September 26

Simply present the original token from the Herald Sun at a participating newsagent to collect your clapper. Available only while stocks last. One clapper per original token from hardcopy (not digital) newspaper only.

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:

Q. When is the Herald Sun Grand Final Clapper available?

A. The Clapper will be available on Thursday September 26

Q. How much does the Herald Sun Grand Final Clapper cost?

A.The Clapper is free with the purchase of the Herald Sun. Cost of paper + clapper is $1.90

Q. How can I get a Herald Sun Grand Final Clapper?

A. Present the original token from the Herald Sun newspaper to a participating newsagent. One clapper per original token from a hardcopy (not digital) newspaper only.

Q. Is my newsagent participating?

A. Participating newsagents can be found here.

Q. I don’t barrack for these teams, why don’t you have all teams?

A. To celebrate the AFL Grand Final, Herald Sun is releasing Grand Finals Clappers for the Victorian Team that made it through to the Grand Finals.

Q. Who designed these clappers?

A. Clappers were designed by the former Herald Sun cartoonist David “Macca” McArthur.

Q. I purchased my newspaper from an outlet that is not participating in the promotion. Do I need to buy another newspaper from a participating newsagent?

A. You can buy your paper anywhere and then take the original hardcopy (not digital) token from the newspaper to a participating newsagent to redeem the Grand Finals Clapper.

Q. My newsagent does not have any of the Herald Sun Grand Final Clappers left. What can I do?

A. You can try locating the clappers at another participating newsagent.

Q. Can I get more than one Herald Sun Grand Final Clapper?

A. Yes, however you will need to purchase the corresponding number of papers, e.g. if you want two clappers you will need to buy two papers.

Q. I brought the newspaper this morning and when I got home, I realised the token was ripped out of the newspaper. What do I do?

A. Please return the hardcopy newspaper to the participating newsagent you bought it at, explain the situation and ask for a replacement copy with the token intact. If they fail to provide you with a complete copy of the newspaper, please contact the News Limited Helpline on 1300 696 397.

Q. I get my newspaper home delivered and cannot make it to a participating newsagent.

A. You can call a participating newsagent to see if they are able to put a clapper on hold. The Grand Finals Clappers are available strictly while stocks last.

Q. Can I purchase a Herald Sun Grand Final Clappers and not the paper?

A. No, the clappers are only available with the purchase of Herald Sun, while stocks last.

Q. Can I get the Herald Sun Grand Final Clappers from supermarkets or petrol stations?

A. No, the clappers are only available from participating newsagents

Q. In which states are the Herald Sun Grand Final Clappers available?

A. Clappers are available in Victoria and the Riverina only.

Q: I have a question that I can’t find an answer for in these FAQs. Who can I call to ask?

A: You can call the News Limited helpline: 1300 696 397 and one of the team will respond during business hours 9:00am – 5:00pm.

TERMS & CONDITIONS

RICHMOND:

Tigers Grand Final Clapper available with purchase of the Herald Sun (RRP$1.90) on 26/09/19. Available at participating newsagents in VIC and the Riverina, while stocks last. One clapper per original token from hardcopy (not digital) newspaper only. For more information visit heraldsun.com.au/promotions

https://www.heraldsun.com.au/entertainment/competitions/get-your-bonus-afl-grand-final-clapper-with-purchase-of-the-herald-sun/news-story/ca826f686f500b12baf1f00e8f8c1aca
« Last Edit: September 27, 2019, 11:07:55 PM by one-eyed »

Online one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Re: Tigers Grand Final clapper & poster pack (Herald-Sun)
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2019, 08:16:23 PM »

« Last Edit: September 27, 2019, 11:08:13 PM by one-eyed »