Author Topic: Free kick ladder (SEN)  (Read 1086 times)

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Free kick ladder (SEN)
« on: May 09, 2023, 05:10:25 PM »

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Free kick ladder (SEN)
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2023, 09:12:55 AM »
Yep they know we are poo so dont have to cheat to have us lose

Online Knighter

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2023, 11:12:32 AM »
Yep amazing how things turn around once we are bottom 4 again.  AFL exec taking the pee and thinks we don’t see.

Offline Gracie

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2023, 11:14:34 AM »
Or maybe it is because our pressure levels have dropped so not getting into position to give so many free kicks away

Offline Damo

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Member of famed “Gang Of Four”. Ground the airbus!
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2023, 11:45:04 AM »
Or maybe it is because our pressure levels have dropped so not getting into position to give so many free kicks away

this is the reason without doubt. We don't play that tough and manic brand anymore. It was what made us so good, and also why we would be bottom of the free kick table. Not some wacko conspiracy theory against the football club. I don't understand why people think it's in the best interests of the AFL (which is a business first and foremost) to have one of it's most lucrative clubs struggling.

I love an "us against the world" scenario as much as anyone, but some of the stuff on this forum is ridiculous and without logic.

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2023, 12:08:03 PM »

this is the reason without doubt. We don't play that tough and manic brand anymore. It was what made us so good, and also why we would be bottom of the free kick table. Not some wacko conspiracy theory against the football club. I don't understand why people think it's in the best interests of the AFL (which is a business first and foremost) to have one of it's most lucrative clubs struggling.

I love an "us against the world" scenario as much as anyone, but some of the stuff on this forum is ridiculous and without logic.

sorry this is plain wrong.

you obviously dont want collingwood games then

they play our "old" brand better than most and comfortably sit on the top of the free kick ladder. That has nothing to do with it.

If you think the umps dont hate us then you would be a minority. Its clear as day as far as im concerned, and probably as a result of dimma piling on the afl when he sees fit. I for one am glad he does.

Case in point was Tom Lynch last year in that final. Case closed.

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline Andyy

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2023, 12:50:38 PM »

I'm usually one of the more reasonable fans at games when it comes to umpire-related whining but over a 5 year period we have genuinely been screwed over IMO.

Also agree we aren't in the fun anymore because we suck.