Author Topic: Yze’s greatest challenge: How many A-graders do Tigers have? (HSun)  (Read 2348 times)

Online Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Yze’s greatest challenge: How many A-graders do Tigers have? (HSun)
« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2023, 10:49:07 PM »
I agree with most of what you’ve said JP but I have a feeling the club don’t see this as a bottoming out based appointment.
Benny seemed quite adamant that the plan is to bounce back in the not too distant future
I don't think we will, or need to, bottom out completely.  I think the next 2 years will be in the lower half though.  We could & may well be challenging again within 3-4 years time.   
:thumbsup

“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Offline MintOnLamb

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • You have to think anyway, so why not think big? DT
« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2023, 12:15:08 AM »
I agree with most of what you’ve said JP but I have a feeling the club don’t see this as a bottoming out based appointment.
Benny seemed quite adamant that the plan is to bounce back in the not too distant future
I don't think we will, or need to, bottom out completely.  I think the next 2 years will be in the lower half though.  We could & may well be challenging again within 3-4 years time.   
:thumbsup
Love it

Online camboon

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2023, 09:07:17 PM »
Missed the point , if we go back to what we were doing pre premiership we will just be an average team for a very long time
A good example of what not to do when rebuilding