Author Topic: Official Tiger Team -v- N0rt (rd 21)  (Read 722 times)

Offline Assange Tiger 😎

• Founding member of the Fab 5
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Leader Of AT's Outsiders
Re: Official Tiger Team -v- N0rt (rd 21)
« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2024, 10:04:09 PM »
Shocking, just shocking.

Constant stuff yous to all the kids
I work in Africa and they were taking the pee out of me for saving Africa.......
"Living the dream ,not as a slave to the system. If that makes me a tosser, then I'm a proud tosser... I have plenty of time to toss"

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • RWNJ / Leftist Snowflake - depends who you ask....
« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2024, 10:15:08 PM »
Seriously think we're in denial..usually when a club's rebuilding -getting kids to 50 games ASAP is the mantra...can totally see us re-signing all the has beens & hacks like Slowham & Sir Runsalot & blowing all our draft capitol on dross like Phillips, Johnson  & Hobbs and Chr*st knows who else...#cherryripe #lockednloaded  :help
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2024, 10:38:06 AM »
SNIP

As I said the other day any posts that are clear baits towards other posters are now being removed, no warnings, no discussion

See below from: http://oneeyed-richmond.com/forum/index.php?action=post;quote=776412;topic=33600.0;last_msg=776412

My point from another thread to a certain poster is proven.

But nup,let's threaten to ban AT the fearless leader of men for supposedly baiting.... :shh

Clearly directed at me AT, very poor form but not unexpected

Not that you care but I was only on the forum last night for a short time. Entire household has COVID, so forgive me if my focus is elsewhere at the moment

Further to that as mods we cannot be on the forum 24/7 but somehow you think we should be

If you are so annoyed why don't you report the posts you believe are baits and trolling rather than posting about it on the forum like you have here

Finally, constant baiting and trolling is against site rules.  But get your point so today I will remove every single post that could be deemed as baiting and trolling..OK?

And as I've said before, be careful with what you wish for

And BTW you can explain to other posters why their posts have been removed ok?

#BeCarefulWhatYouWishFor
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)