Author Topic: Truck Drivers  (Read 3906 times)

Moi

Truck Drivers
« on: December 19, 2006, 11:33:18 PM »
Ever seen that movie "Dual", think it was Dennis Hopper and he was being hunted down by a truck which kept on trying to run him off the road by getting up behind him a couple of feet away and flying.

Happened to me today.  Prik of a truck driver, obviously insane and on drugs, tried to run me off the road. Was a dual carriageway and I was in the left hand side sitting on speed limit.  And he just comes up behind me blaring his horn, about a foot away from me and just terrorising me.  I think he tried to scare me.  Guess what, it worked lol

Drugs or just insane???

Very scary  :pray

Offline Stephanie

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I am from Tigerland!
    • My Myspace
Re: Truck Drivers
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2006, 11:51:52 PM »
Very scary  :-\
And I've seen the movie, I saw it late on TV once when I couldn't sleep  :lol

When I was first on my P's I was driving on the freeway and then 2 trucks pulled up in the lanes beside me so I was in the middle... I was s**ting myself  :lol
On victory we strive. Eat 'em alive!

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2006, 04:56:00 PM »
Ever seen that movie "Dual", think it was Dennis Hopper and he was being hunted down by a truck which kept on trying to run him off the road by getting up behind him a couple of feet away and flying.

I've never had that experience but recently I was driving down Cheltenham rd towards Dandenong and just as I was   about about to pass a truck in the lane left of me, the guy starts crossing over the line and into my lane. I gave him a few beeps of the horn, woke him up lol and he moved back into his lane.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline Fishfinger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • You can't put brains in an idiot
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2006, 05:08:15 PM »
If Dennis Hopper had a truck I reckon he'd hunt you down for mistaking him for Dennis Weaver.  ;D
The way Weaver drove in Duel had me cheering for the truck. No wonder they put him on a horse in that stupid show "McCloud".  :D

I like reading the 100 sign on the back of trucks that let you know they're speed limited - as they pass you at 140.
It's 50 of one and half a dozen of the other - Don Scott

Moi

« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2006, 05:39:45 AM »
If Dennis Hopper had a truck I reckon he'd hunt you down for mistaking him for Dennis Weaver.  ;D
The way Weaver drove in Duel had me cheering for the truck. No wonder they put him on a horse in that stupid show "McCloud".  :D

I like reading the 100 sign on the back of trucks that let you know they're speed limited - as they pass you at 140.
I did say, I think lol
Don't think he was totally picking on me.  As soon as he passed me he did the same to the next poor sod. 

Since driving back into town every day after years of a nice little drive down Beach Road to work lol, noticed that a lot of drivers are really aggro and you really do take your life in your own hands.  Get the train people and leave me in peace lol