Author Topic: Predictions for Round 22  (Read 1026 times)

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Predictions for Round 22
« on: August 29, 2007, 06:45:50 PM »
1. Winner and margin?

2. Leading Tiger goalkicker?

3. Best 3 Tigers?

4. Crowd prediction?

5. Last week Jake King started up forward. What unusual move(s) will Plough make this week?

6. Are you sad the season is ending?

Hellenic Tiger

Re: Predictions for Round 22
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2007, 06:51:30 PM »
1. Winner and margin?  Saints by 7

2. Leading Tiger goalkicker?  Richo 4

3. Best 3 Tigers?  Foley Brown McGuane

4. Crowd prediction? 41,197

5. Last week Jake King started up forward. What unusual move(s) will Plough make this week?   Cousin on cousin Jack on Nick.

6. Are you sad the season is ending? Sad I won't get to see the Tiggers every week for at least 6 months after Saturday and even sadder I will sit through watching finals without us participating.

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2007, 08:22:36 PM »
1. Winner and margin? Tigers by 16 points

2. Leading Tiger goalkicker? Lids & Richo 4 each

3. Best 3 Tigers? Foley, Johnson, Deledio

4. Crowd prediction? 53,222

5. Last week Jake King started up forward. What unusual move(s) will Plough make this week? Raines on Gehrig for the first 5 mins  :rollin

6. Are you sad the season is ending? Yes and no! No because I always hate the end of footy season. Yes because 1/ it's been a long season but we still have Coburg ;D and 2/ it means my long awaited holiday is only 4 weeks away :thumbsup
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline bluey_21

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Road Runner
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2007, 09:41:43 PM »
1. Winner and margin? Saints too much on the line to throw the match, they need to win to have a chance at the 8

2. Leading Tiger goalkicker? Jack - 5 goals, playing so well they put his cousin on him  ;D

3. Best 3 Tigers? Lids, Richo, Thursty

4. Crowd prediction? 45K

5. Last week Jake King started up forward. What unusual move(s) will Plough make this week? what WP said  :rollin

6. Are you sad the season is ending? Yes, footy ending. No cotchin

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2007, 10:36:09 PM »
1. Winner and margin? Saints by 1 (if Melb-Carl draw then make it a draw for us too  ;) )

2. Leading Tiger goalkicker? Richo

3. Best 3 Tigers? Lids, Foley, Thursty

4. Crowd prediction? Last game for year, sunny warm weather and possibly Harvey's last game hopefully bumps the crowd up to 50,000+ = $$$ for Richmond

5. Last week Jake King started up forward. What unusual move(s) will Plough make this week? Start Jake King in the ruck  ;D. Hey Andy Collins used Nat Caruso at Coburg.

6. Are you sad the season is ending? 4 weeks ago the answer would've been no but now it's yes. Just as we learn how to win games and play some decent footy the season ends and we have to wait 6 long months :P. I'm looking forward to what we'll do post-season in trade week and the drafts too.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2007, 09:37:25 PM »
6. Are you sad the season is ending? 4 weeks ago the answer would've been no but now it's yes. Just as we learn how to win games and play some decent footy the season ends and we have to wait 6 long months :P. I'm looking forward to what we'll do post-season in trade week and the drafts too.

I'm overseas during Trade week and the Draft, so I will be slightly immue to them.

But I am sure I will be searching for a internet cafe to find out what's going on because I wont be able to help myself.  :P
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)