Author Topic: Eating my words  (Read 923 times)

bushranger

Eating my words
« on: May 07, 2008, 07:00:45 PM »
Well I said if I get proven I was wrong I would eat my words. And It really looks like I was wrong with Tambling. I said he was no better than a VFL player at best. Well watching him play the other day has now made me rethink what I had put down. So I will enjoy eating my words on him.
Good work and please keep it up.  :gotigers

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
Re: Eating my words
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2008, 07:18:49 PM »
Good stuff bushy  :thumbsup. Yeah it took a while but blingers is coming along nicely. I love his tough courage diving in and under contests.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

blx

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2008, 11:52:13 PM »
i think the most important thing is to not fall into the trap of writing off kids.

fair enough if theyre 25+ but writing off teenagers always has me perplexed.

Offline TIGER 03

• Future Richmond star
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2008, 05:48:42 PM »
constantly having his named mentioned everytime buddy plays well only added fuel to the fire, and he was used as a scape goat. i was one of them too. perhaps i expected him to be play the way he is now two yers ago. must not drop off now or they will be back.

Ramps

« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2008, 06:13:38 PM »
I dont want to gloat but I think I was one of the early posters in here who were saying Tambling was doing good in and under work that often went unnoticed. He was coming along nicely, but people couldnt see it, now hes added abit more run and afew other tricks and he is well on the way.

I think Richie will play 200 games of AFL football with us atleast. He will be a very very good player.