Author Topic: Who is Kane Lucas  (Read 2609 times)

Online wayne

• Fame of Hall
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • In Absentia
Re: Who is Kane Lucas
« Reply #15 on: July 04, 2008, 09:45:25 AM »
http://bigpondvideo.com/AFLTV/63164

What number is he?

Number 9.

I don't think he is eligible for us though after doing some further reading.... :-[
And you may not think I care for you
When you know down inside that I really do

Offline Darth Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimmasty RFC!
« Reply #16 on: July 04, 2008, 10:46:32 PM »

ill pass on this bloke as well. we need size and i aint talking about just height. he is too skinny and with our history of development will probabaly turn into another david bourke

Another informed opinion from Dan Solomon.

You haven't even seen this block play, and yet cast judgment without sufficient information to base a decision... FACT

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2008, 01:52:54 PM »

ill pass on this bloke as well. we need size and i aint talking about just height. he is too skinny and with our history of development will probabaly turn into another david bourke

You haven't even seen this block play, and yet cast judgment without sufficient information to base a decision... FACT

Well done Darth for quoting a post that was written 3 months ago..April 10th   hahaha

Talk about living in the past... Tool!!
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline Darth Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimmasty RFC!
« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2008, 02:41:06 PM »

Well done Darth for quoting a post that was written 3 months ago..April 10th   hahaha

Talk about living in the past... Tool!!

Still doesn't detract from the premise that you shoot your ill-informed opinion off without even looking at evidence.

Fool ...