Author Topic: Foley on SEN  (Read 1296 times)

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Foley on SEN
« on: July 14, 2008, 03:31:54 PM »
Axel coming on around 3.30pm.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Re: Foley on SEN
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2008, 04:07:22 PM »
Nothing new said but here's a summary

* Winning makes the flight back home more enjoable. Another win at Subi. Not sure if it means anything that our best 2 wins were at Subi this year but I guess it shows we like to run and play attacking footy.

* 11 goals in the quarter - We kicked well inside 50 and put it on the scoreboard. Tried to remain focussed at half-time and start the game again.

* No mention of finals. Next week we'll just go through the processes and get a win.

* 13 different goalkickers - We're trying not to rely on just one goalkicker. Multiple options and goalkickers.

* Polly - something that happened and there's positive signs. It does play a role in the back of your mind. He hasn't visited Polly yet in hospital but a few more blokes will this week. He's been feeling very tired so we don't want to bombard him. Everyone felt bad as he's a much loved bloke around the club but the positive news from Terry mid last week pepped everyone up.

* Himself - Mentally tougher this year. Strives to make the disposals he gets damaging.

* Cotch - getting the reward for his work ethic already.

* Essendon game - Saturday arvo at the 'G, a big crowd and will probably have a finals feel about it.

Tigermonk

« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2008, 04:18:59 PM »

* Essendon game - Saturday arvo at the 'G, a big crowd and will probably have a finals feel about it.

what would he know about AFL finals feeling  ;D why dont he just leave it at a big game  :rollin instead just got to add them few extra lines

Offline wayne

• Fame of Hall
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • In Absentia
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2008, 05:01:26 PM »
Dermie Brereton is on now.... :sleep

Bagging Hughes, Riewoldt and the Tigers.

Says that Hughes and Riewoldt won't be any more than solid league players that will beat up on weaker opposition and kick their 4-5 in the easy games.

We don't have enough stars of the future in our team to threaten the top 3 anytime soon.

This from a guy who thinks Travis Tuck will win a Hawks B&F  ::)
And you may not think I care for you
When you know down inside that I really do

richmondrules

« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2008, 07:26:26 PM »

Does anyone really care what Brereton says.

Nice eye liner Dermie.

blx

« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2008, 07:40:45 PM »
i agree with him. I still think we have a few holes that need plugging.

Offline yellowandback

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2008, 08:01:48 PM »
So easy to bag our list right now.   :clapping
It's that simple Spud
"I discussed (it) with my three daughters, my wife and my 82-year-old mum, because it has really affected me … If those comments … were made about one of my daughters, it would make the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. I would not have liked it at all.”

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2008, 12:13:03 AM »

Says that Hughes and Riewoldt won't be any more than solid league players that will beat up on weaker opposition and kick their 4-5 in the easy games.

We don't have enough stars of the future in our team to threaten the top 3 anytime soon.

We heard all this flag in the bag talk from the Saints in 2004 when Saints fans were bagging the crap out of Geelong's list. Dermie needs to remember the Hawks haven't won anything yet to start judging others. It's funny that for a side no one thinks is any good they can't stop talking about us.

And if Cleve and Jack are just "solid league players" then what does that make Dowler and Thorp who we drafted before them yet are stuck in the VFL :whistle.

All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline tigersalive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2008, 09:00:53 AM »

We heard all this flag in the bag talk from the Saints in 2004 when Saints fans were bagging the crap out of Geelong's list. Dermie needs to remember the Hawks haven't won anything yet to start judging others. It's funny that for a side no one thinks is any good they can't stop talking about us.

And if Cleve and Jack are just "solid league players" then what does that make Dowler and Thorp who we drafted before them yet are stuck in the VFL :whistle.

Dont be silly, havent you heard from the Hawks faithful?  Thorp's a superstar.  :shh  ;D
EAT EM ALIVE!