Author Topic: 45 + goals  (Read 746 times)

Offline wayne again

• Jack Dyer medallist
45 + goals
« on: July 14, 2008, 01:39:49 PM »
Looking atlast week Bombers 24 11 and Tigers 24 8 this weeks game should be a pearla.
Both sides are not the most skillfull but does not mean it want be a good one.
I think it will be fast paced high scoring game. Both sides try and run and bounce at any chance, this week will be about who can do it better. I predict this to be our best game of the year.

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: 45 + goals
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2008, 01:48:58 PM »
big game, big crowd, big expectation......expect a loss for our club...
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

jackstar

« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2008, 02:14:38 PM »
big game, big crowd, big expectation......expect a loss for our club...

Great minds think alike.

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2008, 02:45:00 PM »
We now have the 5th highest FOR in the comp btw.

It'll be interesting whether it'll be a head-to-head unaccountable game that both sides like to play or whether we get extra numbers behind the ball when they have it and force Essendon to kick through a zone which their footskills struggle with. In the 3rd quarter when Brisbane on a rare occasion got on top in the centre clearances, the bombers' kicking efficiency dropped to 39%. We certainly need someone at stoppages to stand defensive side - something the Lions didn't do. I couldn't believe Matthews allowed that to happen all night. At every contest the bombers would just knock the ball forward by any means and they had a player free and away into space.

ps. like to thank the AFL for organising us to have a 6 day break on the back of a trip to Perth  ::).

All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

bushranger

« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2008, 02:46:04 PM »
Hate to spoil your party but I think it will be a win to us by close to 23 points against ther Bombers this weekend.  :gotigers

Tigermonk

« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2008, 03:47:04 PM »
Just hope its a highly skilled game, think it will be a even contest right across the board.
l hope that we can win this game & continue on our merry way
expect Cleve Hughes to have a big game & Browny to really have a good one as well