Author Topic: Porplyzia out  (Read 836 times)

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Porplyzia out
« on: August 04, 2008, 05:55:19 PM »
Ch 10 news reporting Porplyzia has bruising on the brain from being knocked out against Carlton and may miss the rest of the season.

You don't like seeing players injured and he's a big loss for the Crows who we play on Sunday.

Ox

Re: Porplyzia out
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2008, 06:20:50 PM »
Ch 10 news reporting Porplyzia has bruising on the brain from being knocked out against Carlton and may miss the rest of the season.

You don't like seeing players injured and he's a big loss for the Crows who we play on Sunday.

so long as it's not too bad i actually love seeing them drop off like flies,especially when we're about to play them :thumbsup

No Wuckers.

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2008, 06:55:07 PM »

so long as it's not too bad i actually love seeing them drop off like flies,especially when we're about to play them :thumbsup

No Wuckers.

your wrong, its not a good thing

who cares about footy really
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Ox

« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2008, 07:07:10 PM »

No Wuckers.

yeh,like u actually give a stuff :lol

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2008, 08:12:43 PM »

No Wuckers.

yeh,like u actually give a eff :lol

normally i would agree with you but not this kind of poo bloke

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.