Author Topic: Brereton says secrets are hard to keep in the AFL (Herald-Sun)  (Read 2289 times)

Offline shannon

• Jack Dyer medallist
Re: Brereton says secrets are hard to keep in the AFL (Herald-Sun)
« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2008, 03:47:30 PM »
lets just move on and focus on making the 8. whats done is done. only way to go is fwd, no point in turning back
DELEDIO FOR CAPTAIN ASAP!

jackstar

« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2008, 04:40:34 PM »

LOL, your funny Moi.
How am I to blame if people in positions of power want to confide and ask my views on things. ::)
Also, why do the club repeatedly contact the press with stories, WHY ? to discredit there workmates.
I dont agree with the way things are down there and changes are going to be made.
RFC is a shamble.   .More sackings to come. You better go and take some medication quick.

Confide?

Do you know what the word means?

1. To tell (something) in confidence: confided a secret to his friend.
2. To give as a responsibility or put into another's care; entrust: confided the task of drafting the report to her assistant.
To disclose private matters in confidence: He knew he could confide in his parents.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/confide

Not my fault RFC confide in the press, lol

So people confide in you Jack. That's great! Do they then tell you to go around and tell the world?

When you get told things in confidence Jack - it shouldn't go any further....unless of course these people are asking you to do it and if they are  :banghead

No correct me if I am wrong and I will apologise if I am but you have intermated that your info is coming from the board (you said that on Sunday night on the MIller is gone thread), then I am not sure which is worse the fact they are telling you or the fact you can't wait to post it...

People want your opinion fine but struth it really shouldn't go any further. should it ... your in the business world you know the rules

then again perhaps my views are skewed and it really is just me :-\

:whistle
Best thing that could happened is they restructure the whole club. from President down.
Worst decision i EVER made was voting for the current board in the first place.

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2008, 06:47:40 PM »
:whistle
Best thing that could happened is they restructure the whole club. from President down.
Worst decision i EVER made was voting for the current board in the first place.

Yeah whatever ::) I don't know what that had to do with what i said  :-\ didn't answer the question I asked (again)

As for a restructure ... as I have said a number of times everyone is entitled to their views on the "decision" but how it was handled was pathetic and made us a laughing stock again.

"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade
« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2008, 06:59:25 PM »
As for a restructure ... as I have said a number of times everyone is entitled to their views on the "decision" but how it was handled was pathetic and made us a laughing stock again.

And that is the bottom line because said so