Author Topic: Guess What - Yep you guessed it !! Another cuz thread/poll  (Read 736 times)

Offline cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade
Guess What - Yep you guessed it !! Another cuz thread/poll
« on: December 21, 2008, 01:49:15 PM »
Guess what I don't know how to do a poll  :scream

Anyway, this so called tell just about everything doco, do oerers think that Richmond should have any say in if it airs and if we do should we say yay or nay.

I think it shouldn't have anything to do with the club, whatever is in it is in the past. 'insert fingers crossed emoticon here'

Show it doesn't bother me, I don't particulary care if I see it or not, if I am sitting around doing nothing when it is on I will take a look as long as nothing else has my interest at the time but wont be making any plans around it.

Do you really think there is going to be anything in it that will actually shock people these days  :help

:santa

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Guess What - Yep you guessed it !! Another cuz thread/poll
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2008, 07:00:55 PM »
not fussed either way.

The money made should go to charities though
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline Infamy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2008, 10:08:09 PM »
I hope the doco continues through his training over preseason all the way up to his first senior game. Not only would it make a great ending seeing him run up the players race onto the ground in the Richmond jumper but it will be a very high rating program and it will be great exposure for the club and our sponsors once it screens in prime time on free to air TV.

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2008, 04:08:13 AM »
I don't really have a problem with it. 

It would only shock/stun people if it showed and named other AFL players as drug addicts but he'd probably get sued or charged with contempt of court if he publicly blew open the AFL's drug code and named players on 1 or 2 strikes.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2008, 01:49:07 AM »
I hope the doco continues through his training over preseason all the way up to his first senior game. Not only would it make a great ending seeing him run up the players race onto the ground in the Richmond jumper but it will be a very high rating program and it will be great exposure for the club and our sponsors once it screens in prime time on free to air TV.
Looks like he is. Cuz brought his doco cameraman to training.....

"Ben Cousins arrives at Punt Road Oval for first training run with Richmond, with his own cameraman who is making his doco."