Author Topic: Missed captaincy chance hurts Matthew Richardson (Herald-Sun)  (Read 1605 times)

TigerTimeII

Re: Missed captaincy chance hurts Matthew Richardson (Herald-Sun)
« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2009, 12:12:34 PM »
i just farted

karma!

smells gooooooooooooooooood

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #16 on: August 05, 2009, 12:16:22 PM »
i just farted

karma!

And in spite of all the childish ranting, name calling and selfish petulance I still only wish good things for you.   Have a nice day (and I really mean that).

TigerTimeII

« Reply #17 on: August 05, 2009, 12:19:32 PM »
i just farted

karma!

And in spite of all the childish ranting, name calling and selfish petulance I still only wish good things for you.   Have a nice day (and I really mean that).

all good
i wish ya the best too, one back for me karma lol
all good just fooling around, in a good mood today! life is good atm, maybe  i have been a good boy and karma does exist :-)

Offline cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade
« Reply #18 on: August 05, 2009, 12:38:07 PM »
Presume when the playing group were nominating for the captain they were going through some type of rating system.
Pretty dissapointed in the group that they marked Richo down for his body langauge and not seeing it for what it is, which is something a lot of them could use a bit more of.
Out of respect for a modern day Tiger legend and probably the only one of the last 20 - 30 years, he should be given the captaincy next year injury aside, absolute least the guy deserves.
Might also teach the group about how loyalty and passion has it's rewards .....
Maybe some of the players will take a step back and think wow, this is about playing for Richmond and not just playing AFL  :gotigers