Author Topic: Lets Just Live With It!!  (Read 1856 times)

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
Lets Just Live With It!!
« on: October 10, 2009, 02:25:10 PM »
Ok people trade week is over and while I am not totally satisfied with the week I stiil think we got rid of two players that have not been 100% committed to the RFC as their thoughts lay else ware... where they reside now!!

The reason I am posting this tread is to ask is if we can now move on and support this club and all players as though we are the passionate supporters EVERYONE knows we are.

Sure I would have liked to see a few more moved on but they (until de-listings) are still part of this club and they will get my 100% support.. Edwards included... :whistle
 :thumbsup

I would just ask one thing from here on in... lets get behind MacMahon, please lets just give him a go. In all honesty this bloke can play football and I think Hardwick is the X factor here. MacMahon WILL be held accountable don't worry about that but under a new coach lets give them all a fair go from here on in.

We all love this club better than anyone in the comp so lets show them that we are moving on and lets get behind all players from now on.

Hey if the players we all  have all dread playing can't play under Hardwick then well lets pat ourselves on the back, but lets give them another go in 2010...........

GO TIGES!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline Danog

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Lets Just Live With It!!
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2009, 02:36:10 PM »
I give him 2 rounds.

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2009, 03:24:14 PM »
Whilst I agree with some things u said, u completely lost me when u said mclovin can play. stuff that prick he is as useless as a player can get. I will never support him because he does not support the club with his half arsed attempts on the field. We want to see people give their all like nahas and tuck not watch weak minded footballers like him who shouldn't be playing senior footy. I'm content with whAt hardwick has done so far. Draft picks in tact job well done so far,  but this mclovin fool can pack his bags now for all I care . He rivals fiora as the worst player I have seen wear the yellow and black
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2009, 04:32:11 PM »
stuff me, wouldn't wan't to at least try to be a bit positive going into next year would we?????? :banghead :banghead :banghead
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Online Go Richo 12

• Richmond tragic, bleeding heart, hopeless cricketer and terrible fisherman.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2009, 07:13:21 PM »
I'll be positive,McMahon has my support as he plays for the yellow and black! Terry had it as he coached the yellow and black! In fact everyone involved in or with the club has my support!McMahon may not play to everyones standards but i refuse to label him, after all, he is still a human and last time i checked he hadnt murdered anyone!
Trade week was ok and i liked the fact that Hardwick was very quiet in the press.

Offline Stripes

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2009, 08:48:09 PM »
I will always support our club and the players that play for it but that doesn't mean I can't be disappointed with their endeavors, attitude and decisions from time to time.  :help

Unfortunately McMahon has been one of those players who I feel hasn't focus enough on his defensive game and winning his own ball. Perhaps this is because he has always been allowed to get by on his excellent foot skills and pace but in a side like ours we just don't have enough inside players to feed the ball out to players such as Jordy. I do think you are right though WA Tiger, Hardwick will not tolerate this any longer from any player on our list. Jordy will need to learn to pull his own wait and stick tackles or he will play the rest of the season playing for the Burgers.

Every player from this point on is on a level playing field and their actions from here on will measure their success rather than their history. I hope our maligned players such as Jordy, can use the new start to realise their potential.

Stripes

Jackstar is back

« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2009, 09:21:06 PM »
McMahon has my support :thumbsup
Will win the B&F at Coburg in 2010 :thumbsup

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2009, 09:57:16 PM »
I just want the best 22 playing week in week out. In a rebuilding phase we are in I just want to see alot of youngsters getting a go. Results will come hopefully sooner rather than later.
As for McMahon WAT the best thing I can say about him right now is the the writing is well and truly on the wall. At his age and at his time in the AFL system players don't miraculasly improve. That's why I think we are streets ahead of Port in the Farmer Schulz trade also.

Offline tdy

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2009, 10:12:41 PM »
Ok people trade week is over and while I am not totally satisfied with the week I stiil think we got rid of two players that have not been 100% committed to the RFC as their thoughts lay else ware... where they reside now!!

The reason I am posting this tread is to ask is if we can now move on and support this club and all players as though we are the passionate supporters EVERYONE knows we are.

Sure I would have liked to see a few more moved on but they (until de-listings) are still part of this club and they will get my 100% support.. Edwards included... :whistle
 :thumbsup

I would just ask one thing from here on in... lets get behind MacMahon, please lets just give him a go. In all honesty this bloke can play football and I think Hardwick is the X factor here. MacMahon WILL be held accountable don't worry about that but under a new coach lets give them all a fair go from here on in.

We all love this club better than anyone in the comp so lets show them that we are moving on and lets get behind all players from now on.

Hey if the players we all  have all dread playing can't play under Hardwick then well lets pat ourselves on the back, but lets give them another go in 2010...........

GO TIGES!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

I agree lets be a bit positive.  The forum is called the richmond rant though, so I dont mind if you rant a bit, it makes life interesting.

On the good side we have a new coach and so far he seems to be making all the right moves with the list and with the rhetoric or lack thereof.  I'm impressed with Hardwick so far (even though I was the first to call for his sacking, it was a joke fellas, a joke!) and I look forward to seeing a much more defensive, tackling pressure side next year.  Though it will take a few years for all of it to stick

Online Dogga

• Future Richmond star
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2009, 10:49:58 AM »
I have always supported every player no matter how crap they may be. I played footy as a junior and never made it onto an AFL list so I'm pretty confident that every one of our players is a better footballer than me  ;D.

On the topic of McMahon ... has he ever played as a forward? Is it worth moving him to a forward flank or pocket where he might be a bit more dangerous (and gets him out of our backline)?

Offline tiga

• Exhaling Carbon in the
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Yes Hampson has taken a mark!
« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2009, 11:13:35 AM »

Jack, lets not put too much pressure on the man, lets say second runner up.  :lol

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2009, 03:03:13 PM »
Edwards is about 6 years younger than McMahon.

Has more upside, IMO.

Tigermonk

« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2009, 04:11:37 PM »

he aint got it in him to win a B&F at any level  :lol
l will never support any player that gets shoved out of the way so easy when tackling  ;D not once but twice in a game which was the most embarrassing thing to watch  :rollin