Author Topic: dam it  (Read 847 times)

Offline tiger till i die

• RFC Hall of Fame
dam it
« on: October 14, 2009, 10:22:18 PM »
"Gale said the club had gone some way to addressing its ageing list but Tigers fans couldn’t expect immediate success in the next two seasons."

i hate it when the men in the high seats say we shouldnt expect our team to do well in the next tow years... when we should we have been ##### team for years and were a power hoouse team??? dammit we should expect the best

Offline Stripes

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: dam it
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2009, 10:34:39 PM »
"Gale said the club had gone some way to addressing its ageing list but Tigers fans couldn’t expect immediate success in the next two seasons."

i hate it when the men in the high seats say we shouldnt expect our team to do well in the next tow years... when we should we have been ##### team for years and were a power hoouse team??? dammit we should expect the best

After going into 2009 with such high expectations we had a long way to fall when those hopes were so brutally dashed. Gale is just attempting to lower our expectations so any success is a pleasant surprise and any failure was predicted. Just covering themselves.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Re: dam it
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2009, 03:54:27 AM »
The media have gone with the "no end in sight for Tigers' finals drought" line  ::)

No end in sight for Tigers' finals drought
October 15, 2009

Richmond's AFL finals drought is unlikely to end soon, with chief executive Brendon Gale saying the Tigers face several years in development mode.

http://www.realfooty.com.au/news/rfnews/no-end-in-sight-for-tigers-drought/2009/10/14/1255195831994.html