Author Topic: Seven news crossing to Punt Rd  (Read 1426 times)

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Seven news crossing to Punt Rd
« on: March 04, 2010, 06:10:00 PM »
Coming up shortly.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Re: Seven news crossing to Punt Rd
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2010, 06:20:08 PM »
Sandy Roberts chatting to Newy after the break. Tune in.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2010, 06:28:39 PM »
Newy said we've reached 30k members as of today.

It's an ambitious plan to reach 75k members and 3 finals in a row but Benny Gale and the Club has put a lot of thought into the plan and now it's up to us (the players).

The $20m redevelopment will be finished within the year. Will be the best in the business. Newy first said it's coming together then turns around to look at the construction site turns back and says it still has a way to go lol.

Great that Cotch has re-signed. He is a very mature 19 year old. (Seven shows Cotch kicking a point and then a lace out pass to Jack on the lead against Essendon last year).

The cheer squad behind Sandy and Newy looked like they are working on some Tiger banner.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2010, 07:18:49 PM by one-eyed »

Offline bojangles17

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Platinum member 33 years
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2010, 07:03:21 PM »
great work from those behind the scenes to get this kind of positive PR happening, tis very important and great during peak viewing time :shh
RFC 1885, Often Imitated, Never Equalled

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2010, 08:06:38 PM »
great work from those behind the scenes to get this kind of positive PR happening, tis very important and great during peak viewing time :shh
Yep good stuff by the club  :thumbsup
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

jackstar is back again

« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2010, 08:27:59 PM »
Channel 7 are doing all Vic clubs during there new service

Offline Mr Magic

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2010, 06:42:00 AM »

Yeah I was impressed that it's in prime time. Fair bit of organisation behind that and good exposure for the club.

the claw

« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2010, 11:26:29 PM »
sheesh i liked it better in nov dec jan with the say nothing approach.

rfc  well i dont care what you say  actions speak louder than words. ffs pay  the 4 mil debt off.  break bloody 40k members before   premature  ejaculation on 75k members. and ffs lets at least build a list capable of making the 8 before we  sprout our big mouths of. where will we finish the next two yrs people. bloody hell i thought we had enough of the rubbish  from wallace. it seems not  any old 5 yr plan will do.

tony_montana

« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2010, 12:15:12 AM »
sheesh i liked it better in nov dec jan with the say nothing approach.

rfc  well i dont care what you say  actions speak louder than words. ffs pay  the 4 mil debt off.  break bloody 40k members before   premature  ejaculation on 75k members. and ffs lets at least build a list capable of making the 8 before we  sprout our big mouths of. where will we finish the next two yrs people. bloody hell i thought we had enough of the rubbish  from wallace. it seems not  any old 5 yr plan will do.

At times I don't agree with your views but you're spot on with this. Its thi type of stuff that makes us cannon fodder time and again. just STFU and keep it in house and FLUSH THE MOLES, I'm sooooooooooo effin sick of the leaks coming out of punt rd.