Author Topic: Should Cousins sue Olarenshaw?  (Read 961 times)

Ramps

Should Cousins sue Olarenshaw?
« on: April 07, 2010, 01:18:36 PM »
Simple question really, it looks like some journos and others in the industry are going after Cousins with the most disgraceful attacks, based on nothing more than unfounded speculation from rumour mongers!

Should Ben Cousins start sueing the likes of Olarenshaw and maybe the odd Journo who wants to destroy his reputation and his future career prospects in the AFL- ie. Cousins could very well one day coach a side in the AFL, these rumours do him no good at all.

Should Cousins start taking legal action- YES OR NO!

As for me, I hope he starts taking people to cleaners for there disgraceful defamations!

Offline Infamy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
Re: Should Cousins sue Olarenshaw?
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2010, 01:27:29 PM »
Absolutely, sue him for defamation. The fact people get away with saying things like this means they will keep saying it.

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2010, 01:44:26 PM »
Yep.  Would love nothing more than one of the media commentators to have a law suit go against them - might make them look for more 'factual' information to report on in the future.  Having said that, you also have to be prepared for them to be right!

Offline go temps go 14

• Tiger Rookie
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2010, 01:58:49 PM »
Yi ha!!! My second post!!! What a great victory it would be  if Benny did go one of these journos and won a case against them. They always seem to have this god given right to go after anyone they fancy and then get away with it.Cuz has had his fair share of dramas and crap come his way it'd be nice to see him win one against the Caros and Robbos of the world. :gotigers

Offline Mr Magic

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2010, 02:12:55 PM »
If he's confident in his behavior then yes. Otherwise he'd be crazy to have the courts explore every inch of his life.

Offline Infamy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2010, 02:17:56 PM »
If he's confident in his behavior then yes. Otherwise he'd be crazy to have the courts explore every inch of his life.
I'd suggest the release of his drug test results would be enough to prove his case

Offline Mr Magic

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2010, 02:36:15 PM »
I'd suggest the release of his drug test results would be enough to prove his case

Did Olarenshaw actually say Cuz was back on drugs?

Ox

« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2010, 03:05:47 PM »
imo,just stfu about it or play right into the dog,journos ploy.

Also i believe the AFLs standards are questionable.
Dimitriou=shhhhh because people who live in glass houses......