Author Topic: Media Write-Offs  (Read 770 times)

Offline TigerLand

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I <3 Mrs Hardwick
Media Write-Offs
« on: April 16, 2010, 04:06:37 PM »
I'd love to keep record of the personalities in football that slag us off.

Calling our team of kids a rabble etc. Classy stuff.

Grant Thomas had some posistive things to say about some of our players that made me think. Wow for all your Richmond bashing over the years it's shocking to hear something posistive. But he was something on the money. Labelling most of our Senior player just soft and lazy etc. Which looking back they may have been at times.

Another is Damien Barrett that has always hung us out to dry yet I think it was the footy show he was actually reasonably posistibe about our direction. It's very interesting.

To now hear some personalities just absolutly jump on the Melbourne band wagon now just makes me angry. Wonder how some Dees fans feel after years of being the brunt of the medias slum articles.

I'd love to get a list of the personalities that consistantly get stuck into us and see in years time how differrent they are. Says alot about some people looking to make a name for themselves or further there career by stating the obvious over and over again and kicking a team when they are down.

Who are the worst offenders?
Go Tigers!

Offline Carvels Ring

• Premiership Captain
Re: Media Write-Offs
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2010, 04:09:25 PM »
1. The Claw

Offline Infamy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2010, 04:51:47 PM »
2. Wankstar

Online wayne

• Fame of Hall
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • In Absentia
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2010, 04:59:54 PM »
Robert Walls, Tony Shaw, David Parkin
And you may not think I care for you
When you know down inside that I really do

jackstar is back again

« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2010, 05:16:39 PM »

Offline mat073

• Perth's biggest tiger tragic.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2010, 01:16:21 AM »
Oh Popelord... you really are opening a can of worms here !!

I have so many commentators on my "hit list" its not funny.

Lets start with last Saturday....Not only did we have to endure a scoreboard getting ugly-we had to listern to Dwayne Russell and Tony Shaw twisting the knife in any chance they got.

Theres something I really hate about Dwayne.....I find him really patronizing towards the tigers.
Tony Shaw...he is bloody annoying-but then I remember his coaching record and think who cares.

I used to have a lot of time for Dennis Cometti...But now find his constant snipes against the tigers tiresome.Ditto Tim Lane.
Robert Walls....Seems to have an agenda against Richmond these days.

Over here in WA...local personalities Karl Langdon/Brad Hardie/Adrian Barich when ever they mention Richmond on 6PR usually follow it up with a  "The're no good"

Unleash the tornado