Author Topic: Whats your favorite iPhone app??  (Read 1601 times)

Offline tiga

• Exhaling Carbon in the
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Yes Hampson has taken a mark!
Whats your favorite iPhone app??
« on: October 19, 2010, 10:01:46 AM »
I have had my iPhone now for about 4 months and I am hooked on a few of the apps I have downloaded. Here are my favorites.

Angry Birds - Without doubt the best iPhone game app evarrr!!! Cheap at $1.19 and all the new level updates are free.

Fruit Ninja - Another highly addictive game where you slice up fruit with your finger as it flies through the air. Watch out for the bombs. Its a really good stress reliever and once again cheap at only $1.19.

Chess with friends free & Words with friends free - Both great games for playing other friends with iPhones in Chess and Scrabble. With both being free they are excellent value if you can put up with the odd advertisement popping up. If anyone wants to challenge me in either, PM me and I'll give you my username.

Food Advisor - Ever wanted to know if your local take away is on the health inspectors hit list? Food adviser lets you know along with a whole heap of other food information.

ABC App (Australian Broadcasting Corporation) - Probably the best TV/Radio station app out there

Flick Kick Rugby & Flick Kick AFL - Want to kick goals like Richo?  ;D Highly addicitve flick kick games for both Rugby and AFL. Both use the same engine so the rugby one just has no point posts.

All recipies AU - Really good cook book app with meal planners and heaps of recipes. If you're feeling adventurous you can even spin the wheel on the "dinner spinner" and cook whatever comes up.

Talking Tom - My kids love this app. Essentially its a little animated cat that mimics everything you say in an altered voice. You can even record what it says and upload it to youtube or facebook.

Sleep Cycle alarm clock - this alarm clock is amazing. It senses your body movements throughout the night and the alarm triggers when you are sleeping the lightest within a time frame you set.

Shazam - For those times you hear a song on the radio and don't know what the name of it is. Just turn on shazam and it will tell you the songs name by sampling it.

jackstar is back again

Re: Whats your favorite iPhone app??
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2010, 07:14:16 PM »
Vic Roads
battery magic
Rain radar
Tigers app, go the theme song on it
Who2call
footy live'
Moron free ( how apprppreate)
Facebook
Urbanspoon
Fox FM
13CABS
Home radio
Foxtel guide ( can order shows on your Foxtel IQ)
Umeter
Pizza Hut
PF Free
« Last Edit: October 19, 2010, 07:48:54 PM by jackstar is back again »

FNM

« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2010, 07:38:43 PM »
Not Iphone, but Ipad Apps

Real Racing - which is a great car racer
or RT09 (the car ones are great)
Sketchbook
Who Wants to be a Millionaire
Wheel of Fortune
Scrabble
Snowlite
Table Tennis
Tennis
Zynga Poker
Cribbage
4 ingredients
Flight control - not really, but it's on there lol
iFitness - don't use it obviously lol
Footy LIve
5-0 Radio - listen to the cops and get one ste3p ahead of them lol
And a few hundred other useless ones but didn't cost much or free

Does anyone know one for the booze bus locations?

Great thread  :thumbsup

Offline tiga

• Exhaling Carbon in the
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Yes Hampson has taken a mark!
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2010, 03:39:53 PM »
Moi, most of the iPhone apps work on the iPad so you can download "words with friends free" and we can have a game of scrabble.  :thumbsup

FNM

« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2010, 09:35:05 PM »
Moi, most of the iPhone apps work on the iPad so you can download "words with friends free" and we can have a game of scrabble.  :thumbsup
If you're on Facebook, we can play there if you want.  Not sure how to play against others on the iphone. 
I'll send you my address - I love Scrabble  :thumbsup
My mother stole my Ipad soon after I bought it and I haven't seen it since lol

Offline julzqld

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2010, 04:40:06 PM »
That words with friends is really addictive.

Also have Hungry Shark and Big Buck Hunter which the kids love.