Offline cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade
Box on
« on: January 03, 2005, 02:06:37 PM »
From the heraldsun Jan 3

Seven out to blitz the rest

New programs to air on australian television in 2005.

I can not believe the absolute Farkin S*&t that people in this country and in gereneral watch.

Queer eye - enuff said absolute disgrace will avoid like the plaque 0/10 (South Park did a good skit on this)
The X factor - dont know what it is but sounds like crap. 0/10
Aus Idol 3 - Didn't watch any of the first 2 and nothing different here 0/10
Big brother - 1 girl I worked with made me watch up late (as per oz idol  - see above) GET A LIFE 0/10
Mary Bryant - NFI but sounds crap score N/A
Batrtlestar Gallactica - Liked it as a kid may be ok 5/10
Blind Justice - NFI but sounds like crap unless it is a blind person trying to catch someone with lots of sharp stuff involved N/A
Jamie's School dinners - WTF 0/10

Last man standing - It would be literally if I had my way 0/10
Campus - NFI - but once again sounds like crap
My Restuarant rules - What happened to steak and chips - stick your seansonal salad up your a$%se 0/10
Dancing with the stars - WHATEVER 0/10 except to perve on the pleasure machine 1/10
Desperate housewifes - Where ????? 0/10
Lost - yeah GET 0/10

MDA - whats that !
Hell has harbour views - as above
Outback house - isn't thathere you used to go for a crap in the old days !
The commander - what !
State of play - unless it is to do with sport - PASS

SBS

The colony - Yeah lets watch ants
Rockwiz - NFI but could be OK.
RAN remote access nurse - sounds a bit demented  :gobdrop

Starstruck - Get a life 0/10
Celebrity detox - This could be the 1 winner BUT then again I doubt it 5/10
CSI NY - Whatever 3/10
Joey - Skippy's lovechild re-incarnates the legend 0/10
The block (heads) - 0/10
possible - the alice - yeah whatever 0/10

Honestly this crap is a poor reflection of our public tv watching society . :banghead

Offline JohnF

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • ROFLMAO
Re: Box on
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2005, 10:56:35 PM »
roflfmaoooo CUB, great breakdown of the schit we are being pacified with on the tube.

It's rare that I watch any television nowadays, that is of course unless it is sport.

I especially hate:

- all these try hard criminal investigation/lawyers with consciences shows. Firstly, criminal investigation amounts to a dog sniffing crack (of both varieties) and secondly, lawyers don't have consciences.

- shows about priks that work in hospitals. Doctors are priks and only save people for the money and prestige. TRUTH. lmfaoooooo@showing moral and ethical dilemmas about staff as if they haven't long before stopped giving a schit about humanity and treating people like organisms that need to be dispensed with. lmfaooooo@carnts who thank doctors as if the doctors care.

- news. Usually 2 minutes of worthwhile information expanded out to half an hour or hour length shows. I especially hate shows like 'Today Tonight', '60 minutes', and 'A Current Affair'. Bullschit issues, bullschit journalism and bullschit being delivered prime time wtf.

- reality tv. lmfaoooooooo@convincing people to watch others do what they can do themsleves. Here's an idea: tape yourself eating, talking and jerking off for half a day and watch it in the other half of the day.

- game shows. We haven't had a good one since 'Sale of the Century' (lmfaooo@that being schit too). lmfaoooo@ catch phrase. lmfaoooo@ John Burgess being a game show whore his whole life.

- cooking and lifestyle shows. Nuff said.

froars

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2005, 11:17:18 PM »
I have seen big brother once, dancing with the stars once, the block a few times.
But apart from CSI which i quite like, i have never heard or seen any of those shows.

Offline cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2005, 07:50:50 AM »
- news. Usually 2 minutes of worthwhile information expanded out to half an hour or hour length shows. I especially hate shows like 'Today Tonight', '60 minutes', and 'A Current Affair'. Bullschit issues, bullschit journalism and bullschit being delivered prime time wtf.

Naked news on cable aside  :thumbsup

froars

« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2005, 09:53:34 PM »
The only night i watch tellie is Sunday night
Channel 20 - British cop shows
Back to the box lol

Offline tiga

• Exhaling Carbon in the
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Yes Hampson has taken a mark!
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2005, 02:00:07 PM »
Why is it that Channel 7 put two of IMO their best shows after 10:30pm. Arrested development and Scrubs. The Janitor in scrubs cracks me up every time especially when he tested the strength of his cleaning solvent on a doctors ear. ROFLMAOOOO
And the magician brother from AD who buzzes around on the two wheeled electric trolly cracks me up also.