Author Topic: CULTURE  (Read 1617 times)

Offline eliminator

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: CULTURE
« Reply #15 on: July 03, 2011, 09:39:32 AM »
To lose at the MCG by that much is disgracefull. There are massive problems at the club which need to be rectified. Do't expect these problems to go over night. After yesterday's performance we are light years away from being a great club

Offline DCrane

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Belle, Richmond PR manager
Re: CULTURE
« Reply #16 on: July 03, 2011, 11:00:29 AM »
The loss to Carlton was a catastrophe in its magnitude it had the capacity to and probably did send some portions of the supporter base into mild shock (they become speechless, stunned ).

People talk about the roar of the tiger army.
Our crowd will sound like a Port Adelaide vs Freo home game for the rest of this season at least.

Damien Hardwick has said that he wants to bin the game doesn't want to talk about it again, that's fine, but there one thing that he does need to do and that is to go back and watch the game again, he needs to confront the mess that that game was. No one likes to go back and look at painful situations which is why he is running from looking at it, but sometimes you got to and this is one of them.

Agreed Rodger. I can walk away from it if I want (and I did) but that's the luxury that I have as a supporter and I reserve my right to do it.
Hardwick doesn't have that luxury. He won't fix what is wrong by pretending it didn't happen. It did happen, and something has to be done about it!