Author Topic: Dimma's aftermatch media conference / Loss a bitter pill to swallow: Hardwick  (Read 5960 times)

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
Captain, Deledio or Cotchen, not both, one Chief the rest, indians.

After last night, probably Deledio.
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
Personally I hate the idea of shared captaincy.  Give it to Cotch - both him and Lids know how important each other are to the team in a leadership sense.

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
I hope Newman steps aside because his leadership is questionable to say the least

Was waiting for him to step up abs he didn't

The facts are he is just another c grade flanker who is slow, average kick of the ball and he just filling in time. He is our Ritchie Vandeberg

The issue is I don't believe he wants to step aside. I've seen him a few times get asked about it and he makes a strong point on all occasions he isn't ready to give it to Cotch

I asked myself last night if he injured himself and was out all year would it effect us
Answer- No
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline Coach

• Hardly A Prude
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Depend on Schulzy
I hope Newman steps aside because his leadership is questionable to say the least

Was waiting for him to step up abs he didn't

The facts are he is just another c grade flanker who is slow, average kick of the ball and he just filling in time. He is our Ritchie Vandeberg

The issue is I don't believe he wants to step aside. I've seen him a few times get asked about it and he makes a strong point on all occasions he isn't ready to give it to Cotch

I asked myself last night if he injured himself and was out all year would it effect us
Answer- No

Pull your head in. Newman is a much better player than Richie. Newman actually finds Richmond players when he's got the footy. I reckon Chimp is a certainty to be captain next year but pull your head in.

Gigantor

I think people bagging cotch for that kick in the last quarter are being way to harsh on him.I thought the kick was excellent ,and most of the blame should go to grigg(i think it was) for standing there like a stunned mullet and expecting the kick to be lace out training drill stuff ,in the heat of a game when the contest was still being played out

Jackstar is back again

Both players Grigg and Cotch had run there guts out and were completely gone.Griggs running efforts in the last quarter were good.thats the modern game of football

Offline Stripes

• RFC Hall of Fame
It's more about getting a strong, unified leadership group going forward rather than a single leader which everyone relies on. If Cotch becomes captain I hope he is not expected to lead the team on his own. We need Lids, Maric, etc all having a strong voice and presence across the ground regardless of how Cotch performs.