Author Topic: Vickery out for season / Grimes out for a month (afl site)  (Read 11467 times)

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
Re: Vickery out for season / Grimes out for a month (afl site)
« Reply #90 on: July 14, 2012, 12:21:30 AM »
Serious?

Deadly ;) have it all in a PM he sent me boasting about who he was :lol

Offline Eat_em_Alive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #91 on: July 14, 2012, 12:55:44 AM »
 :shh
The anywhere, anytime Tigers.
E A T  E M  A L I V E  M O F O S

Jackstar is back again

« Reply #92 on: July 14, 2012, 07:10:56 AM »
Jackstar was a Tigers scout the year we recruited Patto, he played a bigger role in his recruiting than he is leading on :lol :lol oh Myers and Polo also were highly recommended by the JStar  :whistle :whistle

Wouldn't think that's correct

Dubstep Dookie

« Reply #93 on: July 14, 2012, 08:18:31 AM »
Jackstar was a Tigers scout the year we recruited Patto, he played a bigger role in his recruiting than he is leading on :lol :lol oh Myers and Polo also were highly recommended by the JStar  :whistle :whistle

This is about 90% correct. TFT has just left off some details. Think McG and 1 or 2 others

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
« Reply #94 on: July 14, 2012, 10:04:42 AM »

This is about 90% correct. TFT has just left off some details. Think McG and 1 or 2 others

lol....How did I forget Tambling :lol :lol

Jackstar is back again

« Reply #95 on: July 14, 2012, 10:43:14 AM »
Great player was Richard at Under 18 level

the claw

« Reply #96 on: July 14, 2012, 11:08:33 AM »
Why play a marking forward with a shoulder injury? Obviously effected his marking and performance. Now it effects the team even further. Would have rather seen another player in his spot rather than wait until round 13/14 before they make decision to pack him up for the year. Not sure about this decision and whether it was player or club driven.

Why because we had no alternative, FFS no club respects Miller and Griff hasn't made it as a CHF.

Ty's rep from last year even if he is doing nothing is better at taking heat off Jack than Miller
lol plenty of options you blind or something or just like making excuses for those in charge. no wonder i take little notice of your posts.

oh silly me a wasted post as you dont read my posts.

just in case you do have some respect for your fellow posters and actually read their posts before acting like a juvenile and posting on something you havent read.
 now  pay attention, elton derickx mcguane are three recent players we used and have been options all yr.  angus graham is also an option so is post. as has miller who as poor as hes been,  has been far better than vickery.  none of them could have done any worse than vickery. in fact none of them have this yr.

withou a doubt the club have got this one wrong  and must take some of the blame.

Online Willy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • All up inside ya.
« Reply #97 on: July 14, 2012, 01:21:57 PM »

Wouldn't think that's correct

What happened to the ignore button?

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #98 on: July 14, 2012, 02:30:53 PM »
Why play a marking forward with a shoulder injury? Obviously effected his marking and performance. Now it effects the team even further. Would have rather seen another player in his spot rather than wait until round 13/14 before they make decision to pack him up for the year. Not sure about this decision and whether it was player or club driven.

Why because we had no alternative, FFS no club respects Miller and Griff hasn't made it as a CHF.

Ty's rep from last year even if he is doing nothing is better at taking heat off Jack than Miller
lol plenty of options you blind or something or just like making excuses for those in charge. no wonder i take little notice of your posts.

oh silly me a wasted post as you dont read my posts.

just in case you do have some respect for your fellow posters and actually read their posts before acting like a juvenile and posting on something you havent read.
 now  pay attention, elton derickx mcguane are three recent players we used and have been options all yr.  angus graham is also an option so is post. as has miller who as poor as hes been,  has been far better than vickery.  none of them could have done any worse than vickery. in fact none of them have this yr.

withou a doubt the club have got this one wrong  and must take some of the blame.
of the four you named, only two can give ivan a rest in the ruck, something a lot of people dont consider when wanting to replace vickery.
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI