Author Topic: Bartlett To Puntroad  (Read 1294 times)

Offline Crazy_Ivan

• Premiership Captain
  • For We're From Tigerland
Bartlett To Puntroad
« on: November 29, 2012, 04:38:07 PM »
Noticed Callum Bartlett has been delisted by the Lions,With the Lions promising to "redraft" him as a rookie[I think].He,s had 2 knee reco,s but the boy has talent.Forget about Toy,Put Newman on the Vets list and Take Bartlett..Nothing to lose,I say.

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
Re: Bartlett To Puntroad
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2012, 04:42:53 PM »
You not called Crazy Ivan for nothing  ;D Xavia Clarke anyone :whistle

Offline Judge Roughneck

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Sir
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2012, 04:43:49 PM »
Toy >

the claw

« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2012, 05:06:08 PM »
Noticed Callum Bartlett has been delisted by the Lions,With the Lions promising to "redraft" him as a rookie[I think].He,s had 2 knee reco,s but the boy has talent.Forget about Toy,Put Newman on the Vets list and Take Bartlett..Nothing to lose,I say.
yep i agree i liked bartlett a lot i had him and bastinac pencilled in as mids at 19 in the 09 draft prefering bastinac. the two talls ihad at this pick was carlisle and black all bar carlisle have had their fair share of injuries.
real shame about his knees if they are now alright id definately be snaffling him up.

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2012, 01:53:32 AM »
yep i agree i liked bartlett a lot i had him and bastinac pencilled in as mids at 19 in the 09 draft prefering bastinac. the two talls ihad at this pick was carlisle and black all bar carlisle have had their fair share of injuries.
real shame about his knees if they are now alright id definately be snaffling him up.

I know you said fair share, but Carlisle was injured during the 2012 season