Author Topic: Stop Whinging Our Team Is for The Schizen  (Read 541 times)

Rampstar

Stop Whinging Our Team Is for The Schizen
« on: May 26, 2013, 11:40:06 AM »
People should stop whinging our team is for the shizen. We are shizen and the end of the world is nearly upon. Will we ever win another flag? Will we win one in our lifetimes? Are we the next Bulldogs or Saints? Are we meant to live in AFL mediocrity forever? When will Hardwick get the arse? Who will be our next Coach? Should we trade Deledio and Riewoldt? Should we continue to bring in rejects from other clubs hoping they make us a finals and premiership threat when in reality they were never gonna achieve this? Should Nahas, Jackson and McGuane get the arse? And finally should Beanie come in and be looked upon as next saviour? These my fellow tigers brethren are the key questions that need to be answered.

Gigantor

Re: Stop Whinging Our Team Is for The Schizen
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2013, 11:41:32 AM »
I think Moses asked the same questions when about to cross the red sea

Rampstar

« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2013, 12:50:34 PM »
It is what it is ... our team has been brought back to being nothing more than Recycled Central. Our club philosophy was to moneyball recruit. Rubbish ... they turned our club into Recycled City. Recycled has never worked for Richmond - Not in the last 30 years anyway. Its bulldust administration IMHO. We wont make the eight. We need to get recruiters who can get picks after the first round. Just about anybody can pick 1st round choices. The good recruiters are the ones that good players with their 2nd and 3rd round selections. Its time to go back to picking kids not wasting money, resources and picks on blokes from other clubs.

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2013, 02:28:01 PM »
I laughed at robbo's article the other week claiming our draft choices were a thing of the past.

Anyone can pick first rounders, especially Cotch, Lids and Dusty as they were absolute certainties.

Outside of that  Vlas, Ellis were good selections. Jack also. Who else?

Vickery has proved nothing. Rance is in our best 22 and I believe is part of our future. I mean CFC won a flag with maxwell so you need a Rance type down back.

Not convinced on Conca at such a high pick.

The recycled factory has not worked. I don't mind the odd one for depth but these recycled players are getting games when they don't deserve it.

Petterd, Spud Lonergan, Grigg, Nahas, White Why are they getting games???? WP mighty tigers , one eyed, anyone???

Robert Walls is spot on in his view of our club and spot on about the mentality of our leaders.

For me the response by lids on th footy show epitomises the pysche of our footy club.

Crying like a bitch when Nafe Brown gave him worst on ground. WGAF but clearly he did and shows we don't have any real leaders at our club if they are worried about that skata

Jack is nothing like Richo, nothing. Richo never stopped trying running here there and everywhere.
Jack is a very dumb footballer and is playing like Skata along with the whole leadership group.

After the pies game I knew we had not improved and its been proven correct.

Just make money of them and get some money back that you have invested in them over the last 30 years

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2013, 02:36:41 PM »
Yep that FTF was a waste.
Should be renamed now the effing Thieving Fund.
All that money to finish 9th.
We did that for free under Northey, Walls, Gieschen, Spud and Wala$$ twice.