stuff the fine the club has money

Offline WA Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
Re: Umpires
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2013, 03:25:27 PM »
stuffing disgrace, worst I have seen!
DIMMA - You will be held ACCOUNTABLE...

“We are really excited about what we have brought in. We have got great depth of players that can take us where we need to go. We are just putting some cream on the top at the moment,” he said.

"Rucks:
Shaun Hampson is the No.1 man"

Offline Phil Mrakov

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • They said I could be anything so I became Phil
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2013, 03:30:31 PM »
We'd be well up if they hadn't bent us over in that qtr
hhhaaarrgghhh hhhhaaarrggghhh hhhhaaaarrrggghh
HHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHHAAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHH

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2013, 06:40:12 PM »
No dramas with the umps overall, however one decision had me stuffed where I think in the 1st qtr a Blues player totally over the line marked a ball over the line, a field and boundary ump where both there and said it was good.

Had me stuffed as it looked over the line by a metre and had been for several metres before being "marked".

TigerTimeII

« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2013, 06:47:09 PM »
umpires were ok today

Cotchin Foley and Martin weren't

Offline Phil Mrakov

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • They said I could be anything so I became Phil
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2013, 07:10:35 PM »
That on the full in the last was f'n terrible

Also they missed holding the ball in the Carltankcheat forward 50 in the last and the cheats got a goal out of it
hhhaaarrgghhh hhhhaaarrggghhh hhhhaaaarrrggghh
HHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHHAAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHH

Offline Andyy

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2013, 07:17:17 PM »
No dramas with the umps overall, however one decision had me stuffed where I think in the 1st qtr a Blues player totally over the line marked a ball over the line, a field and boundary ump where both there and said it was good.

Had me stuffed as it looked over the line by a metre and had been for several metres before being "marked".

Yeah agreed. I'm in row B just near the bench. Clearly saw it out and the ump didn't have the calls to call it.

Cotchin held a little bit today but he can't expect frees. Just has to do what Mitchell does and smack people in the throat and make sure it's just soft enough to get away with, or don't get caught.

dwaino

« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2013, 10:12:27 PM »
one decision had me stuffed where I think in the 1st qtr a Blues player totally over the line marked a ball over the line, a field and boundary ump where both there and said it was good.

From where I sit in M55, that part of the boundary in front of the bench is almost dead straight, and with the most unbiased observation I could possibly make that ball was over the line by a country mile.

Offline Owl

• Magnificent Bastard
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Bring me TWO chickens
« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2013, 10:15:37 PM »
There was another howler where Cotchin tackled a Carltank player and he booted the ball out on the full and they thought it was Cotch who kicked it but it was that cheating scumbag, and they got a goal out of that too. 
Lots of people name their swords......

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2013, 10:49:16 AM »
one decision had me stuffed where I think in the 1st qtr a Blues player totally over the line marked a ball over the line, a field and boundary ump where both there and said it was good.

From where I sit in M55, that part of the boundary in front of the bench is almost dead straight, and with the most unbiased observation I could possibly make that ball was over the line by a country mile.

The TV shot was dead in line with it too Dwaino and it was so far out that I can't conceive how the maggot got it wrong.