Author Topic: Talking Footy  (Read 1415 times)

Offline Smokey

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Talking Footy
« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2013, 10:35:54 AM »

Channel 7 just don't do footy shows well. Or the game for that matter.  :shh :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead

Worst camera vision and coverage by a country mile.  Just absolute crap without any feel for the viewing public or the game.   :banghead

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2013, 11:50:14 AM »
Inb47axeit
Surprised they haven't beaten you to it tbh. Channel 7 just don't do footy shows well. Or the game for that matter.  :shh :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead

I only watched it until about 11.15-11.20pm seeing it started 20 mins later than advertised  :banghead

Of what I saw I thought it was good last night, much better than the previous week. Will admit I enjoy listening to Carey talk about footy, he articulates his views extremely well

Have no problem with their coverage as such as in camera angles but have a massive issue with Taylor's commentating (he's crap) and the fact it's not in HD.

But certainly enjoy couple of their special comments blokes. Harley on Fridays (the best in the business IMV), Richo on Saturday nights and don't mind Matthews.

"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline Dice

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #17 on: September 03, 2013, 01:28:53 PM »
But certainly enjoy couple of their special comments blokes. Harley on Fridays (the best in the business IMV)

If beige is your color then Harley is your man. Great cure for insomnia he is

Tanking has put the club where it's at - Paul Roos