Author Topic: Which two players will make the largest difference to our fortunes this year?  (Read 736 times)

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Jacko in B&F form and the arrival of Chaplin made a major difference last year on our way to breaking our finals drought.

Which two players will make the largest difference to our fortunes this year?

Offline 1965

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Don't water the rocks
Jacko in B&F form and the arrival of Chaplin made a major difference last year on our way to breaking our finals drought.

Which two players will make the largest difference to our fortunes this year?

Sean Hampson and Ben Griffiths.

:cheers
Yeah we're already going to vote for him mate, you don't need to keep selling it.....

Offline wayne

• Fame of Hall
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • In Absentia
With Maric out ~half a season then Hampson is very important.

The other one is Astbury, if he can cement a spot in the back half, then we can cover any short term injuries to Rance, Chaplin or Grimes.
And you may not think I care for you
When you know down inside that I really do

Offline Beans

• Jack Dyer medallist
  • For We're From Tigerland
With Maric out ~half a season then Hampson is very important.

The other one is Astbury, if he can cement a spot in the back half, then we can cover any short term injuries to Rance, Chaplin or Grimes.
Certainly Hampson will, at least early in the season, be very important. We need to get a good start. However I think our back line is strong but the forward line, if it works will be where the improvement comes from. Shed  will play more forward and if he kicks 30+ it could be the difference.  And of course the other small forwards such as King, Newman or even Lloyd could be the difference between a good year and a great year.