Author Topic: Tom Cruise - out of control?  (Read 4504 times)

Offline julzqld

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
Tom Cruise - out of control?
« on: June 28, 2005, 10:10:14 AM »
What's with Tom Cruise these days?  If he's not jumping all over Oprah's sofa and proclaiming his love for a woman 16 years his junior, he's berating journos and adopting a "holier than thou" attitude.  Poor Peter Overton from 60 Minutes asked what I thought was a perfectly reasonable question, not rude and Tom got quite beligerent and told Peter he was stepping over the line and to mind his manners.  Next Tom fires shots at Brooke Shields for taking antidepressants after the birth of her daughter and then tell Matt Lauer from the American Today show that he (Matt) knows nothing about pyschiatry and that Tom is an expert!!!!

I used to like this actor but lost respect for him once he dumped Nicole.  Now my opinion of him has dropped further - the guy is turning into a real jerk.

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
Re: Tom Cruise - out of control?
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2005, 01:51:35 PM »
I used to like this actor but lost respect for him once he dumped Nicole.  Now my opinion of him has dropped further - the guy is turning into a real jerk.

Judging by the way he is carrying on these days I reckon Nicole is 1) a very lucky lady and 2) a very happy camper that he left her

"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline JohnF

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • ROFLMAO
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2005, 05:29:01 PM »
lmfaoooo@Cruise. Absolute pussy. Get's water squirted at him and has a sook. Could you imagine Russell Crowe in that situation?

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2005, 05:55:12 PM »
Next Tom fires shots at Brooke Shields for taking antidepressants after the birth of her daughter and then tell Matt Lauer from the American Today show that he (Matt) knows nothing about pyschiatry and that Tom is an expert!!!!

I saw that interview on the Today show too Julz. It was just weird seeing Cruise's whole demeanour change in an instant once Matt brought up the topic of psychiatry.  "You know nothing about psychiatry Matt and I do because I've read all about it". He also went on about taking vitamins and doing exercise instead because he wouldn't accept Matt's stories of people he knew who took medication and are better for it. How's exercise and vitamins suppose to cure someone suffering from schizophernia ???.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline julzqld

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2005, 10:08:21 AM »
He was on Rove last night and I was waiting for him to get stuck into Rove.

As for Brooke Shields, having had only a slight case of post-natal depression I can fully sympathise with her.  How dare Tom Cruise, who wouldn't have the slightest idea of what Brooke went through, criticise something which he can't possibly fathom?  All this coming from the guy who has his own sound-system designed to make his voice sound deeper than it really is.

Offline DallasCrane

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • roll on 2011
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2005, 03:13:47 PM »
I saw the Rove interview, and the guy is just wacky. Agree with WP Nicole sentiments. She is a lucky woman, the guy has gone mad.

BTW I would just like to add that I very rarely watch Rove, he is not that funny to me.
Experience is a good school. But the fees are high.
Heinrich Heine

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2005, 04:54:49 PM »
He was on Rove last night and I was waiting for him to get stuck into Rove.

Another hard-hitting interview from Rove lol.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline JohnF

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • ROFLMAO
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2005, 06:35:59 PM »
Like his cousin, Rove is a hack who manages to survive in the game for 10 years.