Author Topic: RFC - Value for $$  (Read 328 times)

Offline TigerLand

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I <3 Mrs Hardwick
RFC - Value for $$
« on: June 01, 2014, 11:46:10 AM »
$$ pretty tight these days. Fed budget included.

We've had our dark days where losing was a habit but at least we had a Richo or Knights to watch to entertain us with some inspiring football and played as hard for the RFC family no matter the score.

I could cop losing as long as I got my fix of RFC entertainment after a week of labour.

Has anyone been entertained this year? Anyone remember any moment this year worth cheering about?

In terms of entertainment RFC haven't come close this year in terms of value for money. If we are going to lose, at least entertain your fans.

Go Tigers!

Gigantor

Re: RFC - Value for $$
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2014, 11:47:46 AM »
Pope in all honesty I have been thoroughly entertained watching us exceed our ineptness from week to week.

Hellenic Tiger

« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2014, 11:52:58 AM »
Try these

In the 3rd qt v Coll Dimma on the big screen I give 110% are you. Donate to the Richmond Fraudulent Farce.

In the 3rd v Melb- Drive Home Proud. Yeah right.

Next year they can have instead of coming home as the song for 2015, staying home with blokes staying home and not going to RFC fans.

The RFC painfully disappointing fans since 25/9/82.

The Skata Cycle. 32 Years and still running. Plop Plop Plop.

Offline tigs2011

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2014, 11:55:34 AM »
 :lol

Offline TigerMonk

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2014, 11:57:21 AM »

We've had our dark days where losing was a habit but at least we had a Richo or Knights to watch to entertain us with some inspiring football and played as hard for the RFC family no matter the score.

I could cop losing as long as I got my fix of RFC entertainment after a week of labour.

Has anyone been entertained this year? Anyone remember any moment this year worth cheering about?

In terms of entertainment RFC haven't come close this year in terms of value for money. If we are going to lose, at least entertain your fans.

Honestly there has been no enjoyment. l see some good in Griffiths (till last night & Lennon (till last night) so thats +
A couple of really huge screamers from David Bourke would be entertainment  ;D & a huge run & goal from Matty White in his yellow & black jumper. get out the old replays  :thumbsup its going to be a very long year.

Offline TigerMonk

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2014, 11:58:53 AM »
Oh & the lowering of all football prices on entry & food would be great. Cost a poor fellow $800 to take the family to football these days. well all the kids are adults now  ;D

Rampstar

« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2014, 12:01:16 PM »
If we could bring back Mopsy Fraser for some good ol' fashioned thuggery then at least we'd have something to watch.

Offline Darth Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimmasty RFC!
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2014, 12:30:21 PM »
Only if it is a tragic comedy you seek...

If thou remember'st not the slightest folly
That ever love did make thee run into,
Thou hast not loved:
Or if thou hast not sat as I do now,
Wearying thy hearer in thy mistress' praise,
Thou hast not loved:
Or if thou hast not broke from company
Abruptly, as my passion now makes me,
Thou hast not loved.

Offline TigerLand

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I <3 Mrs Hardwick
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2014, 12:38:00 PM »
No high pack marks, no running thrilling goals, no courageous acts.

Just nothing to get excited or smile about, losing aside just not entertaining.
Go Tigers!

Rampstar

« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2014, 12:45:10 PM »

There is alot of truth in this. I remember going to games in the past knowing we would lose but going just to see Richo coz he would give us hope for the future. Now we have nothing.