Author Topic: What your AFL club may be hoping for this Christmas-New Year for 2015 (H-Sun)  (Read 555 times)

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
What your AFL club may be hoping for this Christmas-New Year as it aims for success in 2015
Herald-Sun
December 25, 2014

RICHMOND

Counselling sessions. Richmond has put its fans through three decades of emotional anguish and the roller-coaster reached new heights last season when the Tigers made a meal of the first half of the season before embarking on a nine-match winning streak that came to a spectacular halt at the hands of Port Adelaide in the elimination final. With an opening month of 2015 that features encounters with Carlton, the Bulldogs, Brisbane and Melbourne, Richmond has the chance to set up a stress-free run to the finals. Are we going to bank it happening? No way.

http://www.news.com.au/sport/afl/what-your-afl-club-may-be-hoping-for-this-christmas-new-year-as-it-aims-for-success-in-2015/story-fnelctok-1227166166737

Offline Phil Mrakov

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • They said I could be anything so I became Phil
Richmond is like a box of chocolates...
hhhaaarrgghhh hhhhaaarrggghhh hhhhaaaarrrggghh
HHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHHAAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHH

Offline Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame

They need to learn how to run like forest.....
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Offline Phil Mrakov

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • They said I could be anything so I became Phil

They need to learn how to run like forest.....
Correct and Grigg needs to go to 'Nam with Forrest to learn how to get a hardball
hhhaaarrgghhh hhhhaaarrggghhh hhhhaaaarrrggghh
HHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHAAARRRGGGHHHH HHHHHAAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHH

Offline Eat_em_Alive

• RFC Hall of Fame

In all my years of viewing, this is the most accurate assessment of the team.
The anywhere, anytime Tigers.
E A T  E M  A L I V E  M O F O S

Offline Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame

In all my years of viewing, this is the most accurate assessment of the team.

A supporter once told me our club song should be "Build me up buttercup"
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.