Author Topic: Get to know: Who's shaping as a surprise packet at your club in 2015? (afl site)  (Read 713 times)

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Get to know: Who is shaping as a surprise packet at your club in 2015?
Jennifer Phelan
afl.com.au
January 3, 2015 9:53 AM

RICHMOND

Liam McBean

Recruited from Aberfeldie/Calder Cannons, 202cm, 93kg, yet to debut

The Tigers have clearly seen promise in their young forward/ruckman after signing him up until the end of 2016 despite his untried status at AFL level. This year he made an impact in the VFL, finishing fourth in the competition's goal-kicking with 37 goals despite missing three games with a finger injury in the middle of the year. He also kicked 37 goals in 2013, the year he came close to an AFL debut. Has developed physically since arriving at the club and still has some work to do, but has shown he has the talent to mix it at AFL level. If he has a big summer, he could throw a fresh dimension into the Tigers' forward structure in 2015.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2015-01-03/get-to-know

Offline bojangles17

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Platinum member 33 years
At the pointy end of a decent queue, I could have put together a case for another 6 or so  :shh
RFC 1885, Often Imitated, Never Equalled

Offline yellowandback

• RFC Hall of Fame
At the pointy end of a decent queue, I could have put together a case for another 6 or so  :shh

Was expecting something more extravagant Bojo.
It's that simple Spud
"I discussed (it) with my three daughters, my wife and my 82-year-old mum, because it has really affected me … If those comments … were made about one of my daughters, it would make the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. I would not have liked it at all.”

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
McBean, touchwood, will benefit from having a full preseason going into 2015 unlike last year.

They won't be surprises but Flossy, Conca & Vickery will be expected to step up this year.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd