Author Topic: Tigers Will Struggle: Damian Barrett (MMM)  (Read 10128 times)

Hellenic Tiger

Re: Tigers Will Struggle: Damian Barrett (MMM)
« Reply #75 on: April 13, 2015, 08:04:40 PM »
Sheesh it aint that bad.
Sure its not elite but it aint that bad trust me.
Its better than mid range.
It's not about being a nuffer but geez smell the roses Claw.
You'll feel better.

I'm as frustrated as the next guy but geez I aint going to let it cloud my judgement on everything on field. Like I said Thursday wasn't perfect no game is, even Hawthorn, Geelong and Sydney don't have everything their way for 120 minutes but finals last two years is at least two steps we haven't made in 40 years. The results weren't great but that's what a new season brings a clean slate and an opportunity to right wrongs from past campaigns.

It's like your kid comes home at 25 tells you he's just got his stripes and has got his doctor's degree and you turn on them telling them not good enough you had detention in year 7 for a month for telling the teacher to go forth and multiply.

Take what you can get. Way way too much overthinking. You might miss something otherwise.
Nothing is perfect even Premiership sides with quality on every line don't go undefeated.
very good don. and the reason i bring this up is the following.
one of the reasons i continue to post when we win is the simple reason if i dont there are plenty out there who will ask where are the nay sayers always quite when we win. when we win im more likely to post because of em.

if we played good footy id have congratulated em but they didnt they were shizen so even though we won there wasnt a lot to get carried away with.

we played the same way against the dogs and lost what does that say.it says im looking at the overall performances and not letting the win loss column cloud my judgement like many supporters do.

That's cool for the most part I actually agree with your posts Claw and think there is merit in your processes. I just  am of the ilk that some weeks I can talk about us more than others. I think that in total I'm a fencesitter with a propensity to be a darksider based on the  current on field plight of the club.

I think we all have valid views but I think also with RFC and what we've seen for a long time is just stop and enjoy the moment and find that happy medium between full blown passion and keeping something for ourselves due to the fact that I have seen no evidence yet that we are on the ultimate path of success. :thumbsup

We all have different stories on RFC and how we come to be how we are. :thumbsup

Offline the claw

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #76 on: April 13, 2015, 08:12:12 PM »
Sheesh it aint that bad.
Sure its not elite but it aint that bad trust me.
Its better than mid range.
It's not about being a nuffer but geez smell the roses Claw.
You'll feel better.

I'm as frustrated as the next guy but geez I aint going to let it cloud my judgement on everything on field. Like I said Thursday wasn't perfect no game is, even Hawthorn, Geelong and Sydney don't have everything their way for 120 minutes but finals last two years is at least two steps we haven't made in 40 years. The results weren't great but that's what a new season brings a clean slate and an opportunity to right wrongs from past campaigns.

It's like your kid comes home at 25 tells you he's just got his stripes and has got his doctor's degree and you turn on them telling them not good enough you had detention in year 7 for a month for telling the teacher to go forth and multiply.

Take what you can get. Way way too much overthinking. You might miss something otherwise.
Nothing is perfect even Premiership sides with quality on every line don't go undefeated.
very good don. and the reason i bring this up is the following.
one of the reasons i continue to post when we win is the simple reason if i dont there are plenty out there who will ask where are the nay sayers always quite when we win. when we win im more likely to post because of em.

if we played good footy id have congratulated em but they didnt they were shizen so even though we won there wasnt a lot to get carried away with.

we played the same way against the dogs and lost what does that say.it says im looking at the overall performances and not letting the win loss column cloud my judgement like many supporters do.

That's cool for the most part I actually agree with your posts Claw and think there is merit in your processes. I just  am of the ilk that some weeks I can talk about us more than others. I think that in total I'm a fencesitter with a propensity to be a darksider based on the  current on field plight of the club.
all good don. you dont even need to be a darksider or an optimist you only need believe in what you say right or wrong.

i will admit there are times when i would like to be a little more positive but if i am it will just lead to abuse and accusations of chopping and changing.made a rod for me own back in a way.
end of the day  its easier just to look at what  we do wrong and try and think of ways to fix it.

i think people think im trolling them at times. thing is when i say we have an ordinary list i mean it.

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #77 on: April 13, 2015, 08:21:26 PM »

i will admit there are times when i would like to be a little more positive but if i am it will just lead to abuse and accusations of chopping and changing.made a rod for me own back in a way.
end of the day  its easier just to look at what  we do wrong and try and think of ways to fix it.

i think people think im trolling them at times. thing is when i say we have an ordinary list i mean it.

Can't speak for everyone but I'd like to see some clawski positivity. Doesn't have to be all the time but it would add some balance

Online Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #78 on: July 02, 2015, 07:10:07 AM »
Damian Barrett has told Triple M’s Rush Hour that he has big concerns for Collingwood and Richmond ahead of the 2015 season.

... And the outlook isn’t that good for the Tigers either, according to Damo.

He struggled to see any improvements made by Richmond during the NAB Challenge since last year.

AUDIO: https://soundcloud.com/triple-m-footy/purple-pies-tigers-will-struggle

Looking like a complete knob (again) 12 rounds in.
Stick to bin searches for muck raking stories Barrow, your opinions mean nothing
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.