Author Topic: 2016 Draw  (Read 482 times)

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
2016 Draw
« on: September 25, 2015, 01:38:39 AM »
The draw won't be released for another two months but with the ladder order basically sorted out now, we can get an idea who we may play twice from the middle-block of 6.

Top 6: Freo, WC, Haw, North, Syd, Adel.

Mid 6: Rich, Dogs, Port, Geel, GWS, Coll.

Bottom 6: Melb, StK, Ess, GC, Bris, Carl.

* Sides ranked 7-12 on the ladder will have a minimum of one double-meeting with sides ranked 1-6 on the ladder and a maximum of two meetings with sides ranked 1-6. They will have a minimum of two double-meetings of sides ranked 7-12 and a maximum of three double-meetings of sides 7-12. They will have a minimum of one double-meeting of sides ranked 13-18 and a maximum of two double-meetings of sides ranked 13-18.
http://www.afl.com.au/news/2013-08-28/full-statement-from-the-afl

After topping the attendances this year, the AFL would want us to play Coll, Ess & Carl twice. So that would leave single meetings against Melb, StK, GC & Bris.

Hopefully, we don't play Geelong twice and the AFL force us to play at Kardinia Park  :scream.

nb. This ignores the AFL bringing in a "17-5" fixture whereby you won't know who you're playing twice until round 17 ladder next year.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline Eat_em_Alive

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: 2016 Draw
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2015, 07:15:38 AM »
Funny you posted this, was thinking about it last night.
Would like to play freo and swans twice as we have had reasonable returns in recent years and they appear to be in a slide after this year.
My gut tells me though we will do the Carl,  coll, ess then get shafted with N0rf and doggies  :shh
The anywhere, anytime Tigers.
E A T  E M  A L I V E  M O F O S

Online wayne

• Fame of Hall
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • In Absentia
Re: 2016 Draw
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2015, 08:36:11 AM »
Collingwood and Geelong  :shh

16 easy points there.
And you may not think I care for you
When you know down inside that I really do