Author Topic: Three more changes to our list (Thomas retired, Dea and Gordon delisted)  (Read 11212 times)

Offline Loui Tufga

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Beaver BLT
Re: Three more changes to our list (Thomas retired, Dea and Gordon delisted)
« Reply #75 on: October 29, 2015, 09:33:36 PM »
By my reckoning we have 4 live nd picks and two rookie picks.
So the question has to be How many nd picks will we use on kids.
Imo it will be just two 12 and 52. most likely we will take a delisted f/a and promote one rookie probably Lambert.
At 12 i think with Thomas retireing Clayton Oliver will be the guy we take if he is still there.
52 could be used on a tall,
88? on a delisted f/a
 120 on Lambert.
rookie picks may go on a mature ruckman  and a kid.

We've lost 7 players off the senior list and have brought in 2.
That leaves 5 picks available.
1 spot to a delisted F
1 spot to upgrade Lambert
Leaving 3 spots in the draft.
Let's not forget this is a rolling draft this year where live picks will change as the draft goes on.
Our pick 52 could well be pick 42 or lower by the time it gets to our turn and pick 88 could well be a pick in the 50's.
As the academy points are used the draft picks used to accumulate the points will dissolve and every body will slide up the the amount of picks used.
Yep my bad i forgot Knights, not a hard thing to do in fairness.
Gotta admit im struggling with this points system crap.
I hope your right and we get a pick around 40. I think we will take more than one retread, at least three especially if Lambert is promoted opening up a third rookie spot.

There is at least 10 picks between 12 and 52 that will be used as part of the points system to pick up academy kids so pick 52 should end up being pick 42 or there abouts.
The same amount between 52 and 88 and depending on how many academy kids get picked up and with plenty of passes pick 88 could well end up in the early 60's to late 50's.

Offline the claw

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #76 on: October 29, 2015, 10:05:47 PM »
Imo it will be just two 12 and 52. most likely we will take a delisted f/a and promote one rookie probably Lambert.
At 12 i think with Thomas retireing Clayton Oliver will be the guy we take if he is still there.
88? on a delisted f/a
 120 on Lambert.

1 spot to a delisted F
Let's not forget this is a rolling draft this year where live picks will change as the draft goes on.
Our pick 52 could well be pick 42 or lower by the time it gets to our turn and pick 88 could well be a pick in the 50's.
As the academy points are used the draft picks used to accumulate the points will dissolve and every body will slide up the the amount of picks used.
I hope your right and we get a pick around 40. I think we will take more than one retread, at least three especially if Lambert is promoted opening up a third rookie spot.

There is at least 10 picks between 12 and 52 that will be used as part of the points system to pick up academy kids so pick 52 should end up being pick 42 or there abouts.
The same amount between 52 and 88 and depending on how many academy kids get picked up and with plenty of passes pick 88 could well end up in the early 60's to late 50's.
Cheers for clearing that up heres hoping eh. 12, 42 and say 65 may mean we take an extra kid.

Online Willy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • All up inside ya.

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #78 on: October 30, 2015, 12:23:37 AM »
88? on a delisted f/a
 120 on Lambert.

1 spot to a delisted F

Not 100% sure it's going to work exactly like that. Some of the early picks will be used no doubt but I think they'll use a lot of their later picks to also get "early picks".

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
« Reply #79 on: October 30, 2015, 12:43:21 AM »
So that means conca will be vice captain of the vfl team
Caracella and Balmey.